Is humanity ready for a disease-less society?

Is humanity ready for a disease-less society?

Attached: crispr.png (637x799, 546.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoczYXJeMY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On ARK it your dodos don’t die to disease then your base will quickly become overrun with LOUD sqwacking and feces. So disease can be good for population control.

Yes im so tired of faggots

Life and existence is based around renewal. Which translates to life and death. People need to get sick in order to have a strong immune system. Editing your genes in such a way will probably cause a auto-immune system failure.

Are you joking? CRISPR was used multiple times in the lab to make covid. We got a pandemic because of gene editing techniques.
Why do you think it had to be covered up?

I thought it was already accurate...

>the same people crying out " we need to solve overpopulation" will also save me from diseases. Yay, I fucking love science!

Attached: 1657647790816.png (600x600, 49.73K)

Just become the elite's poet, that'll save you.

Right, because the elite can't just have their supercomputers running AI's that make music and paintings and whatever else they want.

>can't understand sarcasm

btw chuds, this is ALL your fault

we tried pushing the 'career lifestyle' first, you still wanted babies

we tried to implement a one child policy, you still wanted babies

we warned you of the climate change collapse if energy consumption continued this way, you still wanted babies

now we dediced enough is enough and we sterilized 80% of you via vaccine

we're NOT asking anymore

stop having babies

I'm ready for a kike-less and nigger-less society.

Attached: 1639847866488.jpg (739x1012, 174.89K)

user, if I didn't understand sarcasm, why would I respond sarcastically?

Now let's see her without 10 tons of makeup.

>No consequences for degeneracy

Gonna go out and get fucked my an aids ridden nigger.

Let's see you come up with a new argument.

Attached: 1634322932600.jpg (3464x2291, 2.36M)

CRISPR is accurate at targeting and cutting but the repair mechanisms, when cutting both strands, can lead to mutations. When cutting only a single strand it is much harder for mutations to get introduced.

t. Molecular Biologist

What if they use this technology to give blacks a higher IQ? Would Any Forums be for or against this?

Schizos will impede human progress as always.

How is this even applied to a body? Does it "regrow" the way you changed the genes or what?

Like lets say i undergo this procedure in the future. Lets say give me superbody genes, Does my body change instantly or over a couple days? How the fuck does changed genes transmit their information into an existing working body?

Scramble my DNA daddy

Lol, just unedit the DNA changes from the vaxx. You idiots got worked up over nothing.

>just allow psychopathic narcissists larping as humanitarians to forcibly try to redirect evolution
Even the communist retards I've spoken to can see the danger of this insanity. It's only the masses of progressive lunatics and "moderate" plebs who're stupid enough to gobble this shit down.

>human progress
As defined by who? You?

Literally depends. Cells whose job is to produce certain substances would change "instantly". Other cells would appear the same until they're replaced. This is extremely simplified and the field is relatively young.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoczYXJeMY4