NY assassination attempt

43-year-old David Jakubonis ran up on stage and tried to stab Lee Zeldin, the Republican candidate for governor who will be running against Hochul in November.

He was arrested at the scene then released without bail. Welcome to New York kek

Attached: zeldin-attacked-860x475.jpg (860x475, 52.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/david-jakubonis/
nypost.com/2022/07/22/lee-zeldins-alleged-attacker-quickly-released-from-jail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s too bad he likely won’t win

Attacked by a spic.

Division thread, look at the size of the, it’s just publicity and division.

>attempt to assasinate political
>only get charged with assault and released without bail
lmao this country honestly deserves to collapse

>Congressman Zeldin serves as one of two Jewish Republicans in Congress, also serves as co-chairman of the House Republican Israel Caucus

heavy.com/news/david-jakubonis/

nypost.com/2022/07/22/lee-zeldins-alleged-attacker-quickly-released-from-jail/
>Lee Zeldin attacker quickly released from jail — just as pol predicted
Okay which one of you faggots wrote this?

>wants to kill a politician
>doesnt want to hurt his fellow gun-bros with bad optics, uses a knife instead
thanks bud!

>david jakobonis
A spic jew

It’s pathetic. They’re basically telling him, “Nice try. Now do it RIGHT next time.”

>wants to kill the guy running against this woman

Attached: hoch.png (490x512, 210.32K)

>knife

Attached: faggotshit.png (340x278, 150.86K)

Attached: hoch2.png (588x1038, 357.2K)

Yeah he's clearly of sound mind with that stolen valor vietnam cuck hat.

lmao this is a false flag, Now zeldin will get free security measures and talk about Jews being Oppressed

Well, of course they can't let you buy body armour. What if they need to shoot you?

Attached: 1592427841536.jpg (200x200, 9.04K)

It clearly says Iraq on the hat.

I don’t think so. It appears the attacker was a mentally-unstable drunk with a faggy meme weapon. This happened after Hochul encouraged her supporters to go to Jakubonis’s rallies. Seems like pretty organic intimidation. A false flag would have been to have some zogged-out lefty wearing a USA t-shirt show up at HER rally and them report they found an AR in his car or something.

I spent like 2 mins looking for the knife

Its some shitty tiny triangle knuckle duster

If you watch the stabbing, the guy reaches for the mic. David is a fucking retard. The hand with the kinfe, seen , reaches up for the mic, and is stopped by the speaker very fucking slowly.
This smells like bird shit.

jew yorker here, i have to vote for zionist lee zeldin just to get rid of this unelected nutcase

My condolences. Childhood is crying because 9/11 happened, adulthood is crying because 9/11 only happened once.

Is it also made of plastic perhaps? Anyways not sharpened, unlikely to kill.

>Welcome to New York
Yeah, my dad went there in the 70's on a school trip. Always told me to never even visit there.

>just as pol predicted
had me there for a minute

>released without bail for a premeditated attempted murder of a public figure in broad daylight
This is why I have no sympathy for city slickers and you get what you fucking deserve.

Huh weird. I cant find David Jakubonis anywhere on the internet before today. wonder why that is.

Goes to show whose in charge. Maybe people will realize they don't have our best interest and are currently trying to disarm the nation because they know what is about to happen.

Fuckin kikes
>Go be a politician in Israel

imagine if he had tried to stab Hochul
>conservacuck tombstone.jpg

The country really is already post-political, most people just haven't realized it yet. Gonna be a bitch when they do.

Based politically motivated DA/Judge. Kill your enemies, destroy them by any means necessary.

Hocchul very much hated in NY, she won't make it Zeldin has pretty good shot at winning against her.

Not the country, just the shitholes like NY and California that refuse to prosecute crime because they're not against the particular crime.

I just see a REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT disposing the RHINO SCUM of New York

Attached: file.png (1200x633, 359.96K)

Have we entered the hello kitty assault weapons timeline?

>goodbye kitty

They are refusing to release any details about “motive.” If the tables were turned every MSM outlet would be blabbing non stop about muh right wing extremism threaten muh democracy