Look at this infograph. Is there any other interpretation than Poland is the biggest parasite...

Look at this infograph. Is there any other interpretation than Poland is the biggest parasite, and Germany is the biggest cuck?

Or am I mistaken? Can the situation be interpreted in any other way?

Attached: 1658493896325248.jpg (1200x2400, 229.54K)

Calm down Hassan

Attached: ELHNvXxXUAIjRLd.jpg (750x876, 75.48K)

in return you get freedom of movement through beautiful cities of eastern europe

calm down hans

I agree Germans are cucks at least.
But parasite seems mean to say about Any Forumss favorite country.

I honestly could find the red ones on a map, except Greece.

And? How does that show that Poland is not a parasite and Germany not a cuck?

>Or am I mistaken? Can the situation be interpreted in any other way?
yes
these are investments in poland which wouldn't be given to us if eu didn't see potential in this country

Can you not read?
The profit outflow of Poland is almost twice as much as EU net transfers so we get more money than we pay aka, we profit.
Where do you think the majority of the profit of LIDL and other German companies in Poland go?
The EU as an economic union profits us the most.

this

The EU bugdet and the money companies earn have nothing to do with each other. Typical slavshit economics.

your potential is because Poland is the next Germany
just look at the polls
Donald Tusk is winning

Attached: FYRUgw6WYAQ-Vq6.jpg (1960x1156, 141.81K)

>us if eu didn't see potential in this country
Except you guys hate the EU and will never reach the "potential" the scum of the EU sees in you
good for you.

wrong.
Poland conservatives are going to be kicked out of office
Soon we will have woke Poland
This is because of russia sanctions and inflation

this shit will never end right? living in germany will means just suffering until iam dead right?

Explain yourselves southern Europe bros

Poland are chad bvlls

Even if you flee to a different country you can't escape the German blood inside you. That is the real suffering.

Based Poland. Take as much as you can before the EU fails

germs are the cucks
Poles are the bulls

Attached: 18a.png (680x760, 209.13K)

enjoy tusk cuck

>look at this infograph...

Attached: images - 2022-07-23T001736.982.jpg (738x415, 26.51K)

Poowalskis are literal niggers of Europe. They want gibs from Germans and Amerimutts. They lazy, dumb and pathetic, like jews they have victimin complex that revolves around 'muh genocide'.

Slavs have always been slaves for a reason, they are not capable of functional society.

if the west didn't benefit from us being in the Eu, it wouldn't ha e invited us

Arbeit macht frei after all

This was an experiment. They want to see if they could take from the richer countries and build up the poorer countries which would make all countries the same mediocre countries.

They're going to try the same globally if they can hang on to power. They'll take from the 1st world countries and give to the 3rd world countries to make all countries 2nd world countries.

But non of this will last. Poland was poor for a reason. And so is Africa. Whatever we give them they'll waste it and become shit again meanwhile we would be becoming awesome again.
Maybe that's why they've the best countries all the Africans and Muslims. To slow us down so we don't overtake the shittier countries too much with our growth.

I just lost The Game!

Yeah well now tell me where euros are being printed
Net contributor my ass