Professor fired and re-hired after pedophilia support

Self-made manlet, Allyn Walker (PHD!!!) stepped down from their job at Old Dominion University after it came to light they had published a book called "A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity."

In it, Allyn speaks to 40 pedophiles who promise they've always been pedos and have NEVER acted on their urged. Lol Lmao. Anyway she downplays it and tried to pretend we should be holding their hands and supporting them. BORN THIS WAY BABY!

Well, it gets better. "'We are excited to share that Allyn Walker, PhD, will be joining the Moore Center as a postdoctoral fellow on May 25,' the Moore Center for Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse said Thursday." LOL. LMAO. It gets better too. Let me show you.

dailymail.co.uk /news/article-10813233/Trans-professor-DEFENDED-pedophiles-minor-attracted-persons-hired-Johns-Hopkins-center.html

Attached: JHopkins.jpg (653x481, 88.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
youtu.be/-dDmXfxNm5A
youtu.be/4nKIN_eHYxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's using Jewish insurgency tactics against the Jewish communists and they're letting him back to play again.

They haven't changed a bit since the jewish Maccabean slave revolt where the slaves took the city.

Every institution in our society has been discredited

Female troons are the worst

MAP is literally the most jewish obfuscation of being a literal pedophile. the term is completely sanitized to detract from the fact they wanna fuck kids

What are the political ramifications of restructuring society to protect pedophiles?

"Researcher at Johns Hopkins University
PIC abolitionist
they/them

Attached: AllynWalker.jpg (332x419, 21.1K)

face book com/AllynWalkerPhD

Some neat stuff here. I'm guessing we're a week or two out from all the kids she molested coming out.

Remember when libchuds said lefties wanting to fuck kids was a right wing hate-meme conspiracy?

I thought Americans had guns for these things not to happen. You must use guns, they are not decorations, cowards.

Stop lying. We shouldnt demonize pedos. They never chose to be one, you are not better than them, you didnt choose your fetishes either.

Also by doing so, we can let them repent and confess before they act, actually saving kids. But you dont want to save kids, you just want to feed your ego.

The more they push this, the sooner the consequences of their actions will catch up to them. Mark my words, the average person's tolerance will run out and we'll be back to arresting people for public displays of homosexuality again.

Attached: mattbased.jpg (480x360, 11.32K)

We need a gore site specifically for people like this.

so what?

this isnt the thought police nigger

BORN THIS WAY.

ONE NATION, THE HUMAN NATION. END PRISON.

Attached: built.jpg (1584x2016, 801.02K)

>never chose to be one
They also never chose to seek help or heal their obvious sickness, making them complicit to it. Fuck you for trying to enable these freaks.

>Baltimore
They voted for this.

Attached: TWOSCOOPSTWOWEEKS.jpg (552x542, 69.6K)

The fact is that i really think that pedos that are willing to get help should be helped. But this is just another slippery slope waiting to happen, obviously.

This was the same logic people used behind tolerating homosexuality in the past. First, it was just a medical condition and you could be treated for it, then it became you could do whatever you wanted in private, now it's full on pushed in every piece of western media and you're a bad person if you disagree with it being advocated to your children in school.
Has it ever occured to you that society harshly discouraged these things for legitimate reasons? Because not brutally stamping it out leads to a society where people encourage it.

Attached: abdulbalkhi.png (406x531, 243.61K)

This. Unfortunately, it s too easy for demons to get advantage of tolerance. I know that some of those pedos tieally want to get help, but the reality of things is that we cannot Afford to give them help by showing tolerance.

of course ben and jerrys fully support the idf who shoots kids for not being jews

>mass vax die off drops population numbers by 2050 to such an extent that age of consent is lowered as an extreme measure
I feel like these niggerkikes have planned for everything, the only thing they deserve is death

Attached: 1629868075586.jpg (540x540, 70.86K)

God willing

Attached: 1653692968241.jpg (900x562, 104.52K)

>child sex abuse center

Well it's Child Sex Abuse center, who else would they hire?

sex absolutely harms children. it causes bpd and troonism. most troons were raped.

Days of Lot. Christ said it would be this before His return.

It's a sad state of affairs when the output of PhDs in academia consists of stating obvious facts about pedophiles, i.e. their sexuality is inborn and they aren't all rapists driving around in vans looking to abduct kids.

Attached: Primary.png (2000x1714, 424.75K)

>THE STUDIES SHOW
>Pedophiles are better able to manipulate people's emotions
>Most Pedos realize they are pedos around the time they're molested by gay men
>Pedopgiles preferences for kids toys, games and shows about lolitas are just an orientation goyim lol lmao
>Want to fuck children is NOT a condition, it's a magical wizard way that can't be Untangled!!!!
>Pedophiles can be smart AND retards!
>Studies show, raping kids is not a problem unless you MAKE IT ONE BIGOT

I hate you all so much.

Attached: Yosh.jpg (482x503, 36.25K)

>I know that some of those pedos tieally want to get help
And they can, it's called going to a shrink and telling them. If it's absolutely impossible for them to control their urges they can even be castrated, but you don't see pedos lining up to do that because most of them think it's okay, deep down.
There's a difference from being able to privately get help and all of society being accepting of someone's violent fantasies.
That's exactly what they want. More mentally broken, easily emotionally manipulated people.

I've known I was a pedophile since I was 7 and knew girls at age 15-16 were the most beautiful. My tastes never changed, but I got older.

Casting dangerous people as misunderstood is the entire theology of Leftism.

>Insane man who rapes children and constantly fantasizes about raping them - "They're just a MAP, they can't help it

I'm sure Georgetown will hire him

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuit john.jpg (720x910, 93.26K)

Hunter Biden isn't just jesuit educated. He's faculty. Biden could get this guy a job no problem
youtu.be/-dDmXfxNm5A

Attached: Hunter Biden Jesuit faculty .jpg (720x865, 74.49K)

Georgetown jesuit.edu

youtu.be/4nKIN_eHYxw

Attached: Clinton mkultra jesuit.jpg (716x468, 50.09K)

NO NO NO WHAT IF THE DEVIL WAS LE GOOD GUY AND ALL OF THIS IS A JOKE.

The beginning of every Leftist decision. Refusing reality for lies and fantasy.

I don't like the vibe of this fella guise...

College professors deserve death just as much as politicians and journalists.

ANYBODY who has constant desire to hurt other people is dangerous. There is no healthy way for pedos to resolve their desire, just as serial killers have no healthy outlet. If you are a pedo, and I mean are only attracted to people under 12, then you should just get chemically castrated. They do it to children nowadays like it is no big deal.

If you desire and sexuality is such an issue you can easily get rid of it. Now if you are attracted to more than young people than just focus yourself on suitable mates.

So that is why I dont believe pedos when they say this. This curse is easily lifted....

Police and psychiatrist intervention, unjust laws which deprive bodily autonomy and being told you were raped when you had a consensual sexual experience is what traumatizes children. Having consensual, enjoyable sexual contact with an adult as a child does not cause trauma, that's just silly.

When was the last time a leftist stood up for pedophile or children's rights? A couple anarchist philosophers in the 1970s?

Attached: CSA_Is_Similar(1).png (1000x1020, 304.82K)