ARE YOU A COVID SUPER-DODGER?

msn.com/en-us/news/us/meet-the-covid-super-dodgers/ar-AAZOZIN

Attached: 1654710358808.jpg (1170x1963, 296.12K)

delicately crafted and designated to be enjoyed exclusively by BGC

Attached: BGC 1.jpg (357x360, 36.79K)

Is she still wearing braces?

G of course standing for Georgia, even our Y-DNA is dominant G

You should be banned for the wrong flag

>likes women with tons of makeup
>MUH why are women are degenerate

For the simps and the money

Nah, you niggers can take that STD cocktail for yourselves

Wow McDonald’s is advertising with Belle Delphene? They must be fucked with their new prices and reformulated goyslop

Crinkly dead strawhair protruding. Disgraceful.

bullfight acrobat guy jpg

>McDonald’s is advertising with Belle Delphene?
I'm lovin' it.

Bubblegum is better

to be fair the american and greek flag have similar features. White and red/blue stripes with a rectangle in the top left corner

Thank you, OP. That is the first photo of Belle Delphene that I've saved to my hard drive in years.

What’s everyone’s favorite card game?

Attached: 1A99F7BE-8CEB-4592-888E-D3336388F601.jpg (1242x1327, 638.14K)

A "covid dodger" is just a hikkikomori trying to pretend he isn't

Pureblood Super-Dodger checking in

Attached: b_delphine.jpg (900x1200, 211.09K)

My mom and dad and sister have not caught it, only Dad has the vaccine. Brother and I bother caught it the same way 9 months apart: double day workout at the gym.

Solitaire. It pleases my autism.

This. Last month I finally went to a place with lots of people and immediately got COVID, first time.

poker, belote and gwent.

Magic. Not that I've played it in twenty years though.

Attached: Hes-back.jpg (1024x576, 92.09K)

It was shedders. You're fine. It'll happen for a while but NAC ivermectin and nicotine will help.

I wonder how many simps were offended when she fucked some nigger that was dressed as a gay cat

Illuminati Card Game

I don't believe this woman still needs orthodontic treatment. Her teeth look straight and her top jaw sits correctly atop her lower jaw.

Why do Georgia, Jersey, Albamia, Texas, and Puerto Rico get state flags but no other states do?

Man... what a bracefaced beauty. Really enjoyed the rip someone threw up on Emp. I gave the set two jerks up.

Attached: 20220717_123351.jpg (4000x3000, 2.8M)

It's a fetish clip-on to make herself look younger.
And it works pretty well.

Spider Solitaire. Anything else is for niggers and faggots.

>Illuminati Card Game
Do you actually play it?
I downloaded as many of the scans as possible and want to print them out since it's hard to get ahold of the real ones.

This, most likely.

God imagine the smell of the fats after that

Yeah, it's called "having a functioning immune system".

Not vaccinated, smoked countless blunts with friends and strangers over the last few years, never got sick

Yes but I owe it all to the fact that I am a celibate shut-in. If I had been a normal man and absolutely destroying gypsy vagina/rectum I’m sure I would’ve caught something because I’m still convinced that covid was designed as a sexually transmitted disease.

How's the ammo supply looking at your store?

>“It would be extremely unlikely that any innate immune system properties could protect against all infections,” said Eleanor Murray, an epidemiologist and professor
No shit sherlock, and nobody is talking about immunity to ALL infections. They are talking about immunity to Covid.

when you eventually stop posting, Im going to assume walmart finally took your life like it took your soul

i catch covid on purpous then sneeze on bitches while they gib me head in the back of the greyhound busses

The only surprising part is that they're vaccinated and still haven't caught it. All the unvaccinated people I know haven't caught it whereas most vaccinated have caught it multiple times

Belle Delphine looks like a clown