Vaxxed are dead walking

>the rod and ring will strike; a needle has a ring and a rod that pushes through the ring to strike.

>The sky will get crazy and there will be weird plasma and electrical phenomena as pole shift occurs.

>evil elites worship Saturn and his current status in chains (rings) but Saturn is due to come back out since we are slowly leaving dark age of Kali Yuga

>two voices will call out to all who hear, God and Lucifer. (Enki and Enlil) This is a process that has happened countless times before and is a way of separating the wheat from the chaff. Don’t trust any sentient beings, human or not, if they come from underground OR from ships in the sky. Should be common sense to go to neither.

>the vaccine contains luciferase to identify individuals who are ready for Enlils sacrifice when the three days of darkness strike, they will be sucked up into Saturn and into hell (hell = hex + Elohim) Demons and negative metaphysical entities will be attracted to those “marked”. (They will seek death but not be able to find it)

>those who don’t take the vaccine will have a bodily upgrade due to atmospheric and biometric changes in earths magnetic and energetic make up once Saturn cleans up house (another deluge since time is a cycle for souls)

>Purple street lights currently popping up are to identify those that have taken the Mark of the Beast…government and malicious entities will have an eye on you. Watch out, because the media is trying to black this particular part out. (Oh, it’s nothing, goy. Just a company error! Don’t mind that it’s nationwide ;)

>yes I’m schizophrenic and no I won’t take my meds, thanks for reading

>tldr; big planets coming back for our viewing pleasure in the sky, deluge imminent, skinwalkers/reptilians will hunt down those who are vaccinated by biometric identification (vacca=cow in Latin)

Attached: 13A0D9A0-9373-46A3-B684-72F852657914.jpg (800x868, 139.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wbay.com/2021/12/02/issues-with-led-light-bulbs-causing-some-turn-purple-around-green-bay-area/
bitchute.com/video/TcO738Zib2tJ/
bitchute.com/video/UxhagI9bO8lF/
bitchute.com/video/FwTFtCr3bwIE/
bitchute.com/video/GNHIGiW8tiy9/
bitchute.com/video/GEzSEZuLcTA8/
bitchute.com/video/V8jYjV2atoEg/
bitchute.com/video/QfleGhshDkJd/
bitchute.com/video/ngHB7jVyaEoS/
bitchute.com/video/cckv7KmuYRxz/
bitchute.com/video/loFs2F5xqb7M/
bitchute.com/video/9VMa8tGvk5LN/
bitchute.com/video/bpWQJXZx1gBr/
bitchute.com/video/hYI2VrTyT7Qb/
bitchute.com/video/lpX5OT7y3jwQ/
bitchute.com/video/EulOchBU64CG/
bitchute.com/video/fUt31ZLFn05p/
bitchute.com/video/OYelurAIFvt0/
bitchute.com/video/rqrfoQJe2kOq/
bitchute.com/video/IszzcH0Bkn0E/
bitchute.com/video/xSIuKKbrGR70/
youtu.be/gU_I-ppORhI
sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/boe19.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting in based ancient knowledge thread.

Attached: Level 67 wizard.jpg (392x599, 41.73K)

>yes I’m schizophrenic and no I won’t take my meds, thanks for reading
Based

Attached: 1658176327056994.jpg (1024x755, 57.33K)

What mistake with lights, is there any record of this? Elaborate or die.

wbay.com/2021/12/02/issues-with-led-light-bulbs-causing-some-turn-purple-around-green-bay-area/

Maybe they just want to monitor the coomers.
Imagine going out at night and instatnly glowing with cum like a glownigger

>the vaccine contains luciferase to identify individuals who are ready for Enlils sacrifice when the three days of darkness strike, they will be sucked up into Saturn and into hell (hell = hex + Elohim) Demons and negative metaphysical entities will be attracted to those “marked”. (They will seek death but not be able to find it)

And everytime population grows expobentially like in past 2 centuries souls for these new bodies are from hell. Some are recycled from those who are not from hell. These souls are the most kind persons.

THE SCAMDEMIC: COVID 19 - SARS COV2 THE VIRUS THAT NEVER EXISTED - DR. POORNIMA WAGH
bitchute.com/video/TcO738Zib2tJ/
THE VAXX GROWS PARASITIC ORGANISM THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE BODY, WHICH CAN THEN BE REMOTELY CONTROLLED
bitchute.com/video/UxhagI9bO8lF/

Attached: backtraced.jpg (500x594, 166.82K)

bitchute.com/video/GNHIGiW8tiy9/
bitchute.com/video/GEzSEZuLcTA8/
bitchute.com/video/V8jYjV2atoEg/
bitchute.com/video/QfleGhshDkJd/
bitchute.com/video/ngHB7jVyaEoS/
bitchute.com/video/cckv7KmuYRxz/
bitchute.com/video/loFs2F5xqb7M/
bitchute.com/video/9VMa8tGvk5LN/

Attached: artworks-000383826468-sdeyw7-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.02K)

God, if only the universe was as wacky as schizos believe.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I remember when I had that minsdet, until I saw certain things...absolutely mind broken and humbled down. It's hard to admit you were wrong about something so inherently deep and scary.

Attached: A channel is open.jpg (898x844, 174.45K)

I wonder if there's research into whether schizophrenia is transmissible.

LA QUINTA COLUMNA: THE PURPOSE OF THE "VACCINES" IS DEPOPULATION/BEHAVIOURAL CONTROL
bitchute.com/video/bpWQJXZx1gBr/
US ARMY: CREATING FALSE MEMORIES/ BEHAVIOR WITH PSYCHOLOGY/ MIND CONTROL: DARPA BRAIN & NEUROBIOLOGY
bitchute.com/video/hYI2VrTyT7Qb/
UK PRESCRIBED CAPSULES WITH GRAPHENE OXIDE !
bitchute.com/video/lpX5OT7y3jwQ/
BLUETOOTH Challenge Confirms BTE MAC Address for EACH "Covid Vaccination"
bitchute.com/video/EulOchBU64CG/
True Story: 22 Days Inside a New Zealand Quarantine Facility
bitchute.com/video/fUt31ZLFn05p/
ISRAELI GIRL COLLAPSES FROM PFIZER JAB, BYSTANDER VIDEOTAPING WARNS OTHERS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING!'
bitchute.com/video/OYelurAIFvt0/
WHY Are My PILLS MAGNETIC; WHY Do THEY HAVE Residue 'FILLINGS' IN ?
bitchute.com/video/rqrfoQJe2kOq/
Graphene "razor blades" found in the COVID bio-weapon (Dr. Andreas Noack)
bitchute.com/video/IszzcH0Bkn0E/
Prominent New Zealand Scientists Demand Immediate Stop to Pfizer Injections
bitchute.com/video/xSIuKKbrGR70/

Attached: xSIuKKbrGR70_640x360.jpg (640x360, 23.07K)

Kentaro miura was killed because he knew.

This is exactly he Eclipse and the brand.

depends, schizos generally will potentiate each other but schitzos often are deboonkers too.
duality of Any Forums and battle of the minds/ideas.
cooler heads always prevail.

rip miura sensei

Attached: 1611816610547.jpg (437x501, 46.51K)

That schizo Coppernicus says we float around the sun, but the experts say it's the sun who floats around us.

KEK'D CHK'D

Subscription please.

the fact you can't prove to people the earth is round is proof it's still up for debate even today
personally I believer we exist in more of a "simulation" or a "dream of god".

>Coppernicus says we float around the sun

He's wrong.

>"dream of god".
Agree, the Universe sits in the eye of GOD.
youtu.be/gU_I-ppORhI

Not discrediting any of the ancient knowledge but your picrel makes no sense. A brown dwarf star should give off red and IR light, which is on the opposite end of the spectrum from purple. Additionally, plants would be adapted to absorb red light, not reflect it, so they would be reflectinghigher frequency colors and appear blue or purple. They also produce a negligible amount of heat. It would make more sense if our solar system was still centered around the sun, but Saturn was an invasive body in our solar system, or a very distant binary twin to the sun. The planet named Saturn is also not big enough to be a dwarf star, so if the star were named Saturn it would have to be a separate body with the same name (duality = lucifer?)

>Normie before spiritist session/poltergeist incident
"haha I don't believe in ghosts because I'm sceptic and that means I'm smart because I look intellectual by questioning everything"

>Normie after being invited to a spiritist session/poltergeist incident
"b-but t-that d-din't happen, t-that was a trick, y-you guys are p-p-pranking me, I still deny to b-b-believe it b-b-ecause it sc-sc-scares meee, i will just never talk about this again, and ghosts aren't real, and ghosts aren't real, and ghosts aren't real, and ghosts aren't real,and ghosts aren't real,and ghosts aren't real,and ghosts aren't real..."

Attached: BurntOfuda.jpg (1111x999, 672.3K)

schizos sadly have known to be wrong on this site. who is the next king to be sacrificed? trump?

listening now.

Attached: the dream of solomon.jpg (1280x876, 326.83K)

black hole sun, won't you come, and wash away the rain

Its true I was there
t. immortal

if these enlightened angels think i'm getting an "upgrade" they can fuck off. my body my choice

The Primordial Cosmic Egg

Kentaro disguised what he knew. Griffith / Phoenix phenomenon / angel of death coming back, the "eclipse" surrounded by huge twirls of wind / rapture like into jupiter, the giants coming from under.

Anyone who took the jab is going to be a sacrifice for the new age.

Attached: VaxxBranding.jpg (732x1091, 557.23K)

I got vaxed twice. Why do I feel so healthy?

two more weeks

delerium brought on by the toxins

Earth The Mundane Egg

"THE GREAT MONAD, or the Great Beginning, or the Great Extreme, or the Great Vacuum, or Yin and Yang, or "Heaven," is one of the old, mysterious figures of Earth. It represents all the pairs of opposites that we know--Light and Darkness, life and death, death and re-birth, heat and cold, good and evil, subtle and gross, male-female"

sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/boe19.htm