Are Indians King?

youtu.be/z0_lcXG9zZc

Attached: gigachad indian.jpg (373x639, 38.82K)

Kings of every 7-eleven

so indians are like niggers with obsession with the word "KANG"?

Do you need to be a nigger to be obsessed with the word king?

Attached: king-jesus.jpg (800x600, 69.47K)

Kek. No. But the Jewish media are sure psy-OPing the idea hard these days.

Can't even watch an episode of Archer without some variant of "brown-skinned Adonis" cropping up.

Makes me sick.

They're autistic.

Indians are serfs of the races. Indians don't have Master morality and will never be the Ubermensch.

Indians never want to be leaders

Indians online beat their chest but they just want to beat Pakistan.

t. Indian

No, they're golems.

Says the actual golem, read this bitch

Attached: image_2022-07-22_151643891.png (1080x2009, 854.01K)

>Says the actual golem, read this bitch
And the proceeds to send a pic which contradicts him. Good job retard.

no they're street shitters
the aryans moved out a long time ago

Street Shiettting Kangs

>which contradicts him
How does it contract me? You are golem, I didn't say Jews are golem. And in fact it only reinforces my comment

fucking autocorrect

No
I was expecting a race war over the air india bombing suspect being assassinated last week but so far the local pajeet khalijannies haven't done shit. Sihks are pussies

Why are you living in Germany?

I know a redeeming sir in Germany, you don't study ITsec by any chance?

I don’t trust them at all, I always assume they are thinking something weird/creepy. I mean look at poo poo land…

I remember the way that they interact with me over the internet and so I always give it back to them in real life, their only response is those creepy Indian eyes.

They also act way too masculine for having the smallest genitalia in the world. I literally feel insulted whenever an Indian tries really hard to be masculine, like if I acted that way he’d probably run away and cry.

I don’t really mind the ones that are submissive. They can be helpful and intelligent, but it is important that they understand their place which they usually don’t and henceforth shit themselves in public.

Unlearning slave morality, learning master morality

Yeah, would not want to be Indian. They are definitely not “Kings”.

Also their population is a huge fucking problem.

no sirs

You had to make 3 fucking comments back to back. Can't consolidate your thoughts into one, just intentionally bumping this thread.

We already know you hate us, and most of Any Forums hate us.

They're just Asian niggers, smellier but at least smarter.

no, they are shit and have ugly faces, even their own woman hates em, next

You are suck a little prick. Go back to India you genetic cancer. You would never speak to me like that in real life.

Hello chang, you aren't white

You will never be German. You will never be a “master”. You will always be a pain in the ass because that is who you are genetically.

REEEE basement dweller

You will not have your own nigger cattle, you will always be a Jewish cannon fodder.

white guy with red hair and blue eyes here. I've fucked 35 different indian women and have made 5 different indian tantric women fall in deep love with me. Ask me anything

Well you are a Mutt and you'll never be German either.

I’d take 10 Malays in my neighborhood over 1 Indian. You have a garbage fucking attitude and you have no concept of how easy you are to beat at literally everything.

These words you speak are disgusting and completely meaningless. You use language like the bitch you are inside. You are just like every other Indian from the lowest caste.

Indians are unique in that anyone of any race can give birth to one regardless of gender. Unfortunately miscarriages are common, that is called diarrhoea.

Will he redeem England?

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10578568i-square.jpg (1920x1920, 659.28K)