Notice of Violation issued by the NYPD

Bead Blasters shoot gel water beads propelled by a spring-loaded air pump, making them an air rifle. Air rifles are a violation in NYC & are unlawful to possess.

Violators found in possession of these will be issued a criminal summons & the weapon will be confiscated.

Attached: 1581398547747.jpg (1284x1845, 439.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/rwatch-unbelievable-body-camera-footage-shows-4-year-old-pulling-gun-shooting-cops-arrest-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be american
>get arrested for owning a water bead gun
>get shot

Attached: 1356175385109.jpg (682x600, 100.32K)

By that logic this thing is airgun

Attached: 1135x1200.jpg (1135x1200, 176.66K)

Imitation and toy guns are banned because niglets run around and point them at random people and end up getting shot by police
>we cant have nice things because of niggers
its all so tiresome

Attached: 1633737823965.jpg (1024x576, 38.52K)

Can't have kids getting interested in firearms.
Trudeau is trying to ban airsoft.

Those little balls hurt so fucking much. I would scream like a little bitch everytime I got hit by one

>Cant have air rifles in NYC

KEK
We can have them in England.

Attached: comeandtakeit.jpg (1286x750, 61.78K)

those are deadly little fuckers shot a cat off my fence with one of those it never trespassed again

Will the eternal jew allow you to have nigger blasters?

>DROP THE WEAPON!!

So paintball guns are also illegal in NYC I imagine?

That would make sense but there is a paintball field on Staten Island so under this assumption that field and use is illegal.

I know paintball is big business in America but I cant see how they can ban gel guns but allow much higher power paintball guns?
In the UK a paintball gun exists in a legal grey area. Its legally a toy but if you turn it up above 350fps it becomes an air rifle. Air rifles are legal but you cant fire one at another person.

>Imitation and toy guns are banned because niglets run around and point them at random people and end up getting shot by police...
(cough)
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/rwatch-unbelievable-body-camera-footage-shows-4-year-old-pulling-gun-shooting-cops-arrest-video/

Attached: full_metal_jacket_1987_vincent.jpg (404x720, 19.99K)

Fucking gardening chuds. Turn in your gardening guns right now.

Attached: 61c+2fC+ZZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1296x1500, 94.54K)

I still play with mine when I'm bored In my room.

Lmao i found one of those in my shed
They're actually amazing for cooling off in the summer

I have one of those one green ones modeled after a revolver i think that is supposed to shoot two at a time but i disabled one of the barrels and removed the muffler and it shoots very hard

NYC should legalize gun ownership and get rid of all its police. Guarantee it improves.

Attached: you know, for kids.jpg (1600x730, 368.7K)

You know those guns can have gel balls replaced with plutonium capsules.

They can nuke an entire city in the wrong hands.

Nerf guns are illegal now lol.

ftfy bong

Attached: 125664235121.jpg (1024x597, 76.14K)

Better buy slingshots, boys.

Good. Last time I was forced to go there some retarded kids were running aroud shooting people in the eyes.

This is true and I've seen it in my once nice completely white neighborhood.

But also I used to run around the same neighborhood as a child with airsoft guns with no orange tips because no one was afraid back then.