Why don't people want real jobs anymore?

why don't people want real jobs anymore?

Attached: original_congrats-now-go-get-a-real-job-3161654651.jpg (1024x1024, 101.35K)

What do you count as a real job?

Because they are under the assumption they thought their way out of a real job and they are better than it.

Can you imagine being a craftsman back in ancient times. Just practicing your craft honoring the gods.

I think a lot of the tradition shit is a meme but Evola painted a hell of a picture for me during the chapter on the guilds. I need to read it again.

isn't it strange how the real jobs pay jackshit, and the fake jobs pay the most and are most respected?

We sent the last of our “real jobs” to China in the 1990s.
By “we” I mean kikes like Henry Kissinger of course.

Seems kinda like slavery

govt's couldnt be fucked being responsible and isolating covid to China by stopping international travel. Now going to work is yet another risk

covid isn't real

because having a “real job” is no longer conducive to being able to afford a home or having a family.

upskill then. negotiate better pay. why do people get butthurt about shitty wages when they agreed to work for that rate? the entitlement is unreal.

How about I just work a nice white collar fake job that actually pays me at or above market instead of trying to negotiate pay with some Boomer who will only part with his money if it's being sent to israel

>negotiate with your boss who is also making less than 100K/year
I own a business. Wage slaving is a one way ticket to dying unhappy and in debt.

>dying in debt

they won't let you die until you pay it off

In my case me and my wife are engineers.
>Got out of school a few years back. >Took jobs with higher pay than most of our class.
>Large raises over time
>can’t afford a house in any town that isn’t full of undesirables
>looking at a house later today that doesn’t have any toilets, sinks, light fixtures etc today

This is at least my story. All the other mid to late 20s friend I have got jobs in IT and they just basement dwell and

define "real jobs"

Puts you in as much, or more, debt as fake jobs, but also ruins your body and pays like absolute shit (often not enough to survive depending on country and job).

because they got filled with sanctimonious retards?

i have one
>t. 24 year old electric distribution engineer

In the "real jobs"? More like they got filled by obnoxious sub-0 IQ retards.

The boomers shit on every possibility way to much and there just isn't anything it it anymore

asses