The quiet part now has been exposed, Conservatives

Attached: 1631939726230.jpg (740x695, 104K)

Thanks for sharing the Reddit screencap of a Twitter post

Dating tip: If a woman is political online, she is a kike

women never have to struggle in America. reproduction is guaranteed by the state. could be any guy's cum it don't matter that's a future tax payer or welfare leech/government dependent

I am a royalist

Attached: 1561304560315.jpg (872x1200, 70.85K)

How dishonest can these people be? People don't announce conservatism because in these supposedly free and tolerant times having the wrong political orientation gets you excommunicated from everything

posting deformed midgets so I don’t have to internalize any of this

Attached: A3E73BEE-2B62-40F0-A37B-B3B136549912.jpg (729x624, 131.5K)

my nigga

Throw out extreme absurd positions then move on and ignore them if they try to bring it back up

im impressed that you change the image hash every time you repost this

but I dislike conservatives

Being a liberal basedcuck won't get you laid either

How to cope with that fact that my wife can simply leave me and tell divorce court my views on bagel americans and I will never be able to see my children again.

How come all the liberal chicks are lazy, fat, abnoxious, and shit? Should I be concerned about that? Or would it just be easier to date a normal girl?

why are you here

Wrong. Woman don’t give a fuck about your political stance if you’re good looking. I’ve had broads in the past play the whole, “it’s a shame you think that way because you’re too cute, etc etc”. Followed by a “I bet I can change your outlook”. They play stupid head games with themselves to get beyond the point that although you are a complete opposite of what she is, she still wants to fuck you.

Agreed, women hold less serious political beliefs than men. If they are talking leftist shit when you meet them keep on walking.

Statistically conservatives have a better sex life, so this makes no sense.

imagine selling out your country for a piece of ass.

>They play stupid head games with themselves
This. Women are master rationalizes and will do it for anything they want

This fucking thread for TENTH FUCKING TIME.

Attached: 1658451864144886.jpg (529x960, 95.59K)

> be me
> go on tinder date
> woman asks what I believe in
> tell her I am a card carrying communist
> take her home
> fuck her with my tiny dick before busting after two minutes
> tell her to leave asap
This is how I push them towards the right
>also now she has hpv