Become men amongst the literal ruins. Be in the world, not of the world

Become men amongst the literal ruins. Be in the world, not of the world.

Obviously I could list 100s of things wrong with NYC, I've taken many black pills myself and am not ignorant to clown world, but there is a white pill that overcomes all of that, and that white pill is that by living in NYC, I'm surrounded by the hyper distilled ruins of a lost Western Civilization and those ruins are extremely valuable. They may be the strongest connection to the physical embodiment of our civilization's past greatness...despite the ruin.

I'm betting that in the same way that Rome (the city) died with Christianity and was reborn after the Renaissance of traditional values, NYC and many other Western urban centers are due for the same Renaissance. Will that Renaissance be soon? Probably not, it depends on how much we accelerate. Will I be alive for it? I'd like to think so, but maybe not.

Clown world is degenerate, disgeneic, and bound to burn itself out. History has shown that such degeneration does not completely destroy the ruins of past greatness. I'm living amongst those ruins in preparation for what we will make next.

Attached: 20220722_083002.jpg (3686x2764, 2.21M)

> Inb4 bugman

OP you need to meander less when you're arguing a point, it makes your post unreadable and undesirable.

What are you saying in 10 words? Sweet dog btw.

NYC is degenerate but can be still worth living there.

I get where you are coming from. The juxtaposition of the past greatness with the current hell. But my fellow user, I would advise you get out of the big cities asap. You may find some inspiration or wisdom in being surrounded by the multicultural madness. But there is far more peace, and allies outside of the cities. Especially NYC. Regardless, best of luck to you.

Nailed it.

For what it's worth I feel what you're saying. I feel like Tidus in FF10, swimming round the ruins of a civilisation. It's weird walking round a megacity and the principle population isn't the builders of the city it's jarring and vibrant and uncomfortable.

I really believe this life is a test and all this shite is, in heavenly terms, just designed to see who we really are when confronted with apparent hopelessness.

I didn't mean to be an english teacher or some shit btw sorry, just your thoughts are excellent and cogent but you present them as you thought them and you can make these good thoughts as convincing as they deserve to be with a bit more thought :)

Keep your attitude you'll be one of the winners, I'm certain.

i am fairly certain my hair line is starting to recede. very, very mild at this stage...but...if i am being honest with myself, it's there. it's disappearing. like tears in the rain.

Its kinda like when poor people were living in the Colosseum after the fall of rome

Being in new york is a very expensive way to hope for a cultural renaissance in the shell of a once great city. Also keep in mind that if there are structural economic and supply chain issues you will be surrounded by desperate violent subhumans with the iq of a special ed student but the capacity violence of a navy seal with ptsd.

Theres no way you get pussy in that apartment

You sound like a faggot. Youre cringe as fuck

Rome's population went from 1 million to 40 thousand before the Renaissance happened. Enjoy the decline. It's a long way down.

>Writing a master's thesis Any Forums to justify paying a GDP of small African nation every year to live in a shoebox with niggers all around

Ok

New York is still based. I'd live there in an instant.

10 words or less you little nigger

Is niggers twerking on cars as the city burns the "renaissance" you were looking for? No? Well thats what you get for being a retard and choosing to live in the most hellish city imaginable

*pat pat*

Sounds like cope but I respect your post, faggot.

Are you vaxxed? Are you asked to show vax papers in restaurants, bars, and stores?

I work remote, get paid decently, and live in Texas. I fucking hate Texas. It's a meme and a shithole. I've entertained doing what you say, but if the medical tyranny is such that I can't even eat because I'm pure blood then what's the fucking point? It's not fallen Rome It's fucking Gatica.

>I'm betting that in the same way that Rome (the city) died with Christianity and was reborn after the Renaissance of traditional values
Go read Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire to get an idea why you don't want to be anywhere near those shitholes for the next three centuries. Just one big mess of sackings by invaders in between getting fucked over by despots or the military.

It really sucks these days. Shitskins galore

Let me translate what he said for you:
>Move to a city to laugh at niggers and throw pebbles at them from rooftops

bugman

You should probably deworm

>City dweller in a gun free city thinks he wont be torn limb from limb by hungry apes on day 1.

Cute story bro

Do you actually lives in downtown? I live here in queens and it's somewhat more bearable, most suburban-like borough. But I do have to use the subway to get to school to the other side of the city, that's why I always have a kabar and pepper spray in pocket

He lives with mommy and daddy and thinks he is a hotshot