David Hogg Confronts Spineless Republicans Who Refuse To Ban Guns To Stop Mass Shootings

"The guns in Parkland, Buffalo, El Paso, didn't come from Mexico. They came from the US, and the shooters were inspired by racist white males, anti-black, anti-immigrant manifestos that rhyme with GOP talking points."

What's it going to take to get the Republicans to finally grow a spine and stand up to the NRA and gun lobby and finally ban weapons of mass destruction so that no more schools and malls get shot up by racist Any Forums incels who worship Hitler?

Attached: 1596633119068.jpg (544x522, 88.8K)

Lmfao he's so old bros. 30-40?

Wasted

Attached: 1658461288412071.gif (661x866, 74.14K)

doesn't his dad work at DARPA or something like that?

Banning guns won't stop mass shootings idiots.That is a FACT. 2nd amendment WILL NOT BE INFRINGED. COPIUM MOFUCKA

Who is that pole smoker?

David Zoggs father is fbi. He also worked for a outfit specializing in 'staging drills and realistic crisis scenarios' like Parkland mock shooting.

David Hogg is a crisis actor, and Parkland was a staged drill, not a real shooting.

The guns in Parkland, Buffalo, El Paso, didn't come from the CIA.

Suck my dick, woman.

Banning guns does not stop mass shootings.

Why do you think David missed school that day? Reminds me of all the fbi and atf agents that missed worked on that fateful day in Oklahoma City

his goal is to circumvent the bill of rights through catch 22.
he points out guns being manufactured in united states.
perhaps you have the right to bear arms, but perhaps the gun youre able to obtain is a.3d printed POS becuase all the gun makers are overseas, and we just happen to place huge tariffs or embargos on those countries.

David, are those biceps registered weapons?

Attached: 20C616B3-9EC5-4D3F-9F00-D6E9335B7F87.jpg (2048x1348, 296.88K)

this thread again

Attached: 1519362750415.jpg (774x838, 173.06K)

All leftists, specifically the voters, deserve to be violently beaten to death.

Want to see an adult grab him by his arm and fling him around.

why do they interview high school kids? what brilliant insights could a 16 year old impart on the world?
>aye shit bussin famalam no cap, bruh bruh came thru straight poppin, we wuz tweaked, on god, deadass blowin bitches away with that stick before 5-0 pull up, ya smell me, it was a movie fr fr

>gun lobby
Get some new material

LOOK AT THAT RECEDING HAIRLINE!
Fucking hell how old is he!?
I swear I'm seeing grey hairs but that might just be the lighting.

Adam Lanza is taking like he's pissed about false flags!

>gun lobby
>safe and effective
>pandemic of the unvaccinated
>the fringe alt-right
>mostly peaceful
>brutal dictator in (resource-rich foreign country) must be removed to save democracy
>mask up to stop the spread
>love is love
>be proud of who you are, now let's chop your dick off, toddler
this is basically the news now

"The constitution of this country does not fulfill my wishes, it must be changed!"

They tried to meme those two into the new Gretas for the gungrabbers, but it didn't really take because they were so obviously creepy and probably handpicked.

Attached: OMG I'm so like traumatized.jpg (500x705, 63.8K)

>me on the far right
i wonder why Greta was chosen. she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome or some kind of developmental disability

he comes from government pedigree.
hes obviously being groomed for political office.

what makes you think its MUH GUN LOBBY and not the millions of gun owners exercising their literal rights