People say that the Greeks invented democracy...

People say that the Greeks invented democracy, but the Native Americans had democratic systems much more robust and resistant to corruption than the Greeks. The founders of the United States openly acknowledged the influence of the Iroquois Confederacy on the founding of the nation, which makes the subsequent genocidal expansionist all the more cruelly ironic. Natives to this land pointed out the injustice and barbarity inherent to the European ruling class, so some members of the aristocracy created a new country here based on Enlightenment ideals that were a reaction to these criticism. Then the aristocrats proceed to use horrific violence to drive these people from their homes. And you know why they did it? Because they descended from Europe's ruling class, and Europe's ruling class descended entirely from warlords. European civilization was built on brutality, violence, and exploitation, and so too are any governments borne from it. Acknowledging this and working towards casting off the mental conditioning we've all absorbed from this cruel lineage is at the heart of decolonization.

Attached: George-Washington-and-the-Seneca-leader-Guyasuta.jpg (999x667, 92.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/george-washington-was-master-deception/576565/
jstor.org/stable/26566565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the native americans
which ones? the "native americans" were never united under one singular ruler like the greeks were, so youre comparison and your description of them as native americans is inaccurate. maybe if you could highlight a tribe? sioux? pequot? if you even know any tribes names... but you probably dont because you are a faggot

Europeans are fine
Jews are the problem
OP has a lot to learn

Did you read the next sentence, you fucking retard?

are you perhaps referring to the iroquois confederation in new york? but that doesnt include pueblo or hopi, so im not sure how thats fair to tribes that were on the other side of the continent?

George Washington wasn't a jew, and he was great at two things: making money, and lying. Jews have power today because Angloids built a society that rewards greed and dishonesty.

>united [...] like the Greeks were
huh?

Those tribes didn't influence the Enlightenment in the same way the Northeastern tribes did, due to lack of contact. I don't think Spanish people are capable of intellectual thought, so I doubt there was much influence on them.

i did, but youre still a faggot. the "native americans" were never united, so talking about them as a collective is a fucking lie and a misrepresentation of history. so fuck off

Attached: dumbfaggotretard.jpg (909x205, 20.52K)

Iroquois

well the southwest tribes are still "native american" so you are grouping them in with northwest ones by using a broad retarded term

>Native Americans had democratic systems much more robust and resistant to corruption
native americans were basically spics now. they were too busy warring and murdering each other for a thousand years to invent any sort of non-obvious technology, much less robust "democratic systems"

Attached: 1647702988221.jpg (720x738, 92.76K)

Anti-history retard. A small sect of the Iriquois, arguably their slave farmer Senecas "created" democracy, and it went so far as to note a stick diagonally across a door meant sexy sexy time.

They still scalped. They still slaughtered their neighbors.

see

you are so fucking dumb you could make a feminist look smart.

source: your ass

Your focus on the history of the US as if it is unique is disingenuous. Every modern culture has a history of violence, dispossession, and slavery. You know slavery was practiced among Africans for centuries before Europeans arrived, right? You know that black africans sold slaves to the Europeans, right?

Additionally, it is unethical to hold modern people to account for the actions of their ancestors. Have you not heard the saying about punishing a man for his father's sins?

You are simply trying to demoralize Americans. You are a tool of social engineers, and an ignorant fool.

you think native americans is synedoche term? well thats shows your grave ignorance of the regional tribes across the continent. you cant represent the whole because they were fully united in anyway. only small pockets were. so talk about new york. dont talk about the entire continent of "indians"

>European civilization was built on brutality, violence, and exploitation
literally in my original post. learn to read.

werent*

Damn dude your English is shit. Me want big wompum how how how.

You will never be White or American.

Source?

I'm white enough.

Attached: genetics.png (624x844, 32.1K)

I'm 1/8 Seneca and 1/8 Iriquios, you fucking shill retard.
Scalp yourself.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/george-washington-was-master-deception/576565/

jstor.org/stable/26566565

culper ring were the original glowniggers

HI howareya HI howareya HI howareya

Attached: tf-cmsv2-smithsonianmag-media.s3.amazonaws.png (1600x1088, 2.8M)

So you're one of the retards that donated your DNA so covid could happen

Racist piece of shit

You didn't read my post at all and ignored my argument. You are obviously being disingenuous. Reread my post where I call out your embarrassingly bad logic and lack of knowledge.

>The Atlantic

See, the founders were bad, the Atlantic said so!

>You are a tool of social engineers, and an ignorant fool.
This is 100% true
The hive mind is the new leaded gas crisis

Iroquois Confederacy was founded I the 15th century AD

Yeah, sure, whatever who cares.
cope + seethe, Chief Sitsondicks
Western civilization is built on writing, and writing was invented by semitic people aka jews, so Western civilization is inherently Judaic.