When are they going to surrender?

When are they going to surrender?
It's not like they're gonna get into the EU anyway, plus they were better off under Russia. I need my cheap gas, damnit.

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine_(Soviet_shades).svg (1).png (800x400, 491)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/imperialherald/2346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>plus they were better off under Russia
Lol try baiting a bit better.

>It's not like they're gonna get into the EU anyway
West Ukraine will be in the EU, as part of Poland

>I need my cheap gas, damnit.
>he thinks cheap gas will come back when Ukraine surrenders
lol
lmao even

are you refugees in poland?

poland wont do it

Check their gdp

>When are they going to surrender?
better hope they never do because the next to defend (((our))) eurodemocracy is you

Not even Russians are better off under Russia.

Don't worry, they will get admitted into EU "soon".
Also their president's amazing negotiating capabilities (ALL OR NOTHING REEEEE) are bearing fruit, victory is JUST behind the horizon.

>cheap gas
The cheap what? When was the last time gas was considered cheap here?
LMAO, how to detect Rusnigger vpn.

>live in perpetual poverty vs fight for freedom
idk seems like an obvious choice to me

When western gibs dry up. Its a business where you change lives of millions of hohols on billions in your bank account.

Zelensky's governemnt will fight until last Ukrainian (because he and other elites and their families have a lifeboat to London), while the west will support it
so that leaves only other option:
when Ukrainian forces will be destroyed either directly or morally
the west is certainly prolonging it as long as possible, but the outcome will be the same

Hryvna was much stronger before 2014 and Ukrainian gdp per capita still hasn’t reached pre euromadian levels

Cost of living was also much cheaper then than now, especially things like utilities

it looks like they are literally forcing every male they can find to be used as a cannon fodder
t.me/imperialherald/2346

Attached: Capture.jpg (1058x1811, 171.48K)

The more hohols die in Ukraine the more immigrant pussy for me. I hope Russia takes whole ukraine so I can share room with Ukrainian girls. We will drink alot and okay naked chess

>they
they are under anglo command for a while now. They report to the US and the UK directly now about the status of the war. HIMARS installations are also onlu handled by nato soldiers as they fear ukrainians will hit Russia. The US and the UK are in command.

No, fuck off.

Russian was still an official language of Ukraine back then, that's utter oppression.

Your government has already agreed to send troops to Galicia, it's a matter of time

Algeria fought against France until 1 million of its people dropped dead. There is no price for sovereignty.