Korea is now the arsenal of NATO

>Poland will buy 48 FA-50 fighter jets, a first instalment of 180 K2 Black Panther tanks and howitzers from South Korea, Warsaw's defence minister was quoted as saying on Friday, as the country strengthens its army because of the war in Ukraine.
reuters.com/business/poland-buy-jets-tanks-howitzers-south-korea-says-minister-2022-07-22/
oh KURRRRRRWA

Attached: SmartSelect_20220722-214247_Adblock Browser.jpg (1079x1920, 504.46K)

Are they gonna dilate with those jets?

Attached: 1650412901446.jpg (1308x838, 207.37K)

>Buy
That's a refreshing word. Every deal with us seems to involve giving something.

Don't worry, Congress likely earmarked several billion dollars of financial aid so Pooland could afford it.

Based goymutts picking up the tab
>they do it for free

pay up Enrique, you owe us for getting you independent :^)

rent free

my lost brethren of europa :D

Poland is completely based lately. Kurwa! And Polish girls are total qts. Maybe I should move there.

Citizen of Jewish nation thinks anything they give is for free. Pendejo.

Lmaooooooo so much for the germans reimbursing them for the equipment they've sent for free to Ukraine. So polacks are now going to pay what for those tanks? One billion total? And that's not counting transportation, maintenance, training, ammunition and spare parts? At 8.5 million a pop that's expensive as fuck. And the hell are they going to do with FA-50s, that's a trainer aircraft, not an actual fighter jet. Not to mention that one is also pricey af, at $30 million a piece. So that's another billion and a half plus God knows how much for the logistics etc. And all this during the biggest inflation/energy crisis in the past 50+ years. Has Poland finally lost it's mind?

Come to Poland, you tank is already here

sorry but death to NATO and South Korea. North Korea is still best Korea. death to globalism and jews.

Attached: south korean tranny btfo north korea best korea.png (850x704, 645.18K)

>...ACK!!

Can't wait for best Korea to reunify the peninsula.
Spoiler: you're not best korea

Dunno if your calculations check out, but if so, those are pennies
Last 3 years 212 billion PLN were subsidized to businesses because of this whole pandemic-crisis-war shit

I wouldn't say "pennies" because just the initial purchase would amount to a fourth of your total defense spending and that's without the life cycle costs for as long as their capacity can be used, while economy in the EU zone is slipping slowly down a clogged drain. It's a big and an expensive switch imo.

So from what did he transition?

It surely is, but considering those designs are literally decades apart, it was inevitable

>Black Panther tank
>Poland
Based and PiS pilled.

Why is NATO faggot angry at the only NATO member that pays its dues?

I want to be Czech so fucking bad