BGC.... I miss him bros

I know I'll be banned, come here Jannies, today I entered Any Forums and as usual you can recognize some poster on how they write and post and there's one motherfucker who keep fighiting for us and he keep getting banned.
The Big Greek Cock Poster, I miss him so much bros you can't imagine. I want to honor him today with this post and recieve a ban. Hope he'll come back stronger than ever, I know I open one day Any Forums and as FPBP will be there the BGC.

Attached: BGC poster.png (537x584, 62.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based. no one upset the discord trannies like him

Italians are less than 170cm on average. I don't speak to manlets or womanlets.

He will live on

You are speaking to an italian right now retard

Well the old people, you should see the millenials and gen z, now they're more than 1.7
Thanks that you came to this thread to honor him, I like to think he lurks in silence here.

Hi

Attached: 275350538_338024151592349_5025089516702185117_n.jpg (320x320, 11.42K)

You're not exactly setting the bar very high at over 170cm. I am 185cm and most men are taller than me over here.

Okay so?
I tought that Australia was full of manlet chinese and Italians and you're still the shortest there?
>kek

If it's really you,
I kneel my king.

Attached: kneel-vegeta.gif (169x498, 554.09K)

I tower over Asians, but compared to white men, I am kind of short.

Skitzo leaf fully endorses the BGC poster

I miss him too

I don't believe this for one second. Germany allegedly is pretty tall on average, but most german men are not above 180 cm. Some people like you are just height obsessed because they have nothing else in their life to be proud of.

Said the Australian who waged a war against emus. As an actual reply to the thread, the will of man will manifest itself unto our better minded brothers.

I'm 1.87 you fucking manlet

The fucker got the entire mobile network of Vodafone GR banned lmao
I tried to post some time ago from my phone and I was banned

You are André the Giant by Italian standards, but you are barely the average Joe by Australian standards.

It's not the 90s anymore, the new generations are taller than you expect

I would imagine that your Arabic immigrants would drag down the height more than our Asian immigrants.

he lives in our hearts like hitler, forever

BGC destroyed the BBC Chang threads. Always made me laugh.

Andre the giant didn't suffer from Gigantism?
worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php
well maybe you're right 5 cm difference
But maybe the 5 cm difference is because Italy is a aging country and still counts our grandparents who are really short (My grandfather(pace all'anima sua) was 1.60).
While Australia is a young country with many immigrants from part of the world and how genetics teaches us, every generation get taller because of a better standard of living and that is proven that racemixing other than lowering your defense immunities but can create taller offsprings.

jannies are unironic tranny filth

I think it’s great the missionaries let your aboriginal nigger ass use the computer at the tent.

I work with many Asians and HAPAs and most do not go beyond 180cm. Asians are short, and mixing with whites is only a half cure.

Youre basical genetically greek. So LARP him instead of complaining.

You should post sexy girls, that might summon him somehow.

I don't wanna use a VPN or say BIC c'mon okay Big Italian cock but it make remind pen and lighters

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.87K)

Italians (mostly terronia) suffered manletism mainly because had to deal with malaria and plagues of the past century, that influenced the growth of the past generations

i hope our petros is balls deep in war torn ukranian pooon