Why are new video games so bad?

Can't be the only one who has noticed this bros. Why do people like these new age video games? They use no brain power at all, it's just interactive movies at this point. Any nerd here that knows some good video games?

Attached: Cover_1.0.jpg (1200x675, 147.98K)

red dead 2, the witcher 3, and minecraft are pretty good

Normies. That’s why it’s important to make anime as unappealing as possible to ward off normies from ruining that too.

that cat game looked pretty cool actually I might try it out later, did you play it?

>it's just interactive movies at this point
>red dead 2, the witcher 3
ayyyy lmao

You have more access to retro games and mini-versions of old consoles than any previous generation. Stop whining and just play what you like.

to be fair, that is a very nice interactive movie, and I don't really like that genre at all.

Video games are a waste of time, your body rots while you sit there infront of the screen, you can cope as much as you want but the consequences of years of gaming show themselves.

cheap entertainment for the masses
same reason why capeshit is so popular

What the fuck do you like, asshole? How can anyone make a recommendation to without knowing what you think is good? Faggot fuck.

Alpha Centauri. Normies don't understand it or don't have the patience for it.

>Video games are a waste of time
Same with any other shit everything is good in moderation. But overall I tend to agree.

Its good for an indie game.

Can you ban this Greek bugman already jannys

It's the same reason we lost orbital capability before musk. social stagnation and decline caused by no longer selecting for merit, but selecting for political views and diversity

Just play morrowind and mod it if necessary. you can play that a whole lifetime without running out of content

Yeah I can't relate to normie shit so I don't participate in it. You keep trying and trying and trying to be one of them. They don't want you. Stop trying to gobble their dicks by trying to "into" stuff they like, you'll be happier.

>What the fuck do you like, asshole?
dishonored, gta, splinter cell, pokemon, world of warcraft

Trannies, lack of white men in development, designed by comitee to maximize profit and casualness etc.

Grand Strategy games taught me more about history, strategy, politics (both local and international) and logistic than many other mediums.

please

Jews got involved.
Look at Last of Us 2

Yeah you can buy a jailbroken WiiU for $50 with 2 controllers that have like 6000 games on them from Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation and N64. People are retards

I like it and I don't care what you think. I'd rather give money to an indie studio that tried something original than for the latest POS Assassin's Creed 15, Call of Duty 23, Battlefield 10 and whatever other garbage. Also Stray isn't pushing any globohomo shit and there's nothing wrong with playing a relaxing exploration/light puzzle game.

Attached: 1658492716481359.jpg (828x680, 84.75K)

I play rainbow six raven shield, old games are much better than new

I thought the cat game looked good.

Attached: 1646081125460m.jpg (874x1024, 145.02K)

Escape from takrov is what i play when I have the time

These kinds of games are fun to share with non-gamer gfs. Pirated, of course. There's always romhacks and translations of old shit along with the backlog of old/good games. There are still some good skill-based indie/Japanese made games being made if you look.

Just be a gigachad and play Escape From Tarkov.
No women. No niggers. Just dozens of fully customizable weapons and insanely difficult quests to do.
You can strip guns down to their individual parts and make ridiculous hybrids.

For me too. I never realized tannu tuva had a chance against soviet union.

I personally don't care what you play, but that's some of the most normie games you can name and I know think you're either a retard and/or this is bait

Attached: 1657717668228.png (1128x1128, 195.59K)