Men are discriminated against as writers

>Be Spanish male writer.
>Send manuscripts to editorials.
>The don't even bother giving you an answer. It's as if you didn't even exist.
>Send a new manuscript pretending to be a woman.
>They instantly answer you and the book gets published.
>Your fake facebook account gets more messages and likes in one week than you have ever received with you real account.
elconfidencial.com/cultura/2021-10-19/carmen-mola-planeta-impedimenta_3308954/

Attached: Sergipuertas.jpg (200x263, 33.05K)

Based. Use a female pen-name and exploit simps

I say Im gay in my CV, and they have a hard telling me "no" when I'm not qualified, or even if they clearly don't like me. Ever since I have it easier to find jobs.

chicks get clicks. its no secret.

Start playing the game faggots. Everyone can be a faggot or a woman so just use that to your advantage.
Why wouldn't you abuse a dishonest system like that? It'll make foid, fags AND troons seethe

Attached: 1638029691854.png (471x768, 237.09K)

Francisco, if the book got published it means they knew she was a he and it's all a marketing ploy. There's a legal contract signed under his real name, you know.

Can't you circumvent it through your agency?

Wait, is this that tranny-pipeline I've been hearing about?

Nah
He was threatened with lawsuits if he spoke

Of course, who doesn't engage in felony fraud to publish a book.

And he's the source for that claim I presume.

>felony fraud
People publish books under pen names all the time, retard. You think that it becomes a felony if a male writer uses a female pseudonym?

You can sign with your agency and they can withhold your identity

He ended up confessing the truth and the editorial's first reaction was rejecting him. But they later changed their mind, probably because they liked that manuscript they would have never read if he hadn't lied to them.

only if you're a retarded faggot who cant separate larp from reality

OP talks about the top tier ones like this whore and how much money she makes as an advertisement to any girl who happens to be reading this site.
What people aren't talking about are the sheer volume of women whoring themselves out like this already or that most of them are only making 200 bucks a year to rob themselves of dignity for life.
It's not worth it.

I'm talking about the paperwork behind the pen name, everyone in publishing know the real guy that wrote it.

>i am a bot. beep boop.

I started choosing "hispanic" as my race even though my "hispanic" side has been bleaching with whites since the 1800s
Last year i got in trouble for implying that both sides were wrong in WW1, that it was arrogance that pulled armies in, not a just cause

this year i wrote about extremists and how people like Brenton Tarrant aren't monsters, but men who are hopeless and isolated
I wrote that prison and therapy are just vengeance for thoughts we dont agree with and that we know that these people dont trust therapist/authority and would be better off being nurtured by family and friends
I got a 98%

(Last year i was "white", this year i was "Hispanic")

Some White dude experienced the same thing in America several years ago. Sent his work to every single publication and got rejected by every single one. Resubmitted the same work but with an Asian chick's name, got the red carpet treatment.

it's felony fraud and lying to congress. ever heard of a little thing called the library of congress, hello?

You're a bot?

did you do this? I believe you. I'm developing a AA game, gonna skip crowd funding, plan is to use my wife to get POC/female SBA grants to pay for console dev kits, testing, and advertisment when im at 90% completion

hes a womens if he wants to be a womens no matter how big her peepee you biggot. or have you forgotten that you are in clown world?