Why is pol against gay men getting fake vaginas?

Given that you think flamboyant gay men are inherently disgusting and or alternative not actually feminine or faking being more feminine than they already are - why are you surprised that some of the most feminine gay men choose to live as women and get fake vaginas installed?

You think gay men are sexual predators so why are you AGAINST them getting a vagoo put in, even if it's fake? It's still castration and inside's out the penis to make them unable to penetratively rape anyone anymore.

The woman pictured claims everyone around her has (solely) referred to her as a she for years. She is considering getting a fake vagina installed. Should she do it? She currently has a dick and balls.

Attached: tj8f.jpg (750x1334, 157.45K)

fuck off retarded tranny find a better hobby

KYS JEW BRAIN

i could not be more cisgendered myself personally - im just saying you hate gays why the fuck are you against them castrating themselves?

I hate big pharma and the medical tyrants who propagandized you into self mutilation far more than I hate you, faggot.

shut your stupid mouth groomer fuck off

its not really self mutilation doctors are very much enabling this and helping harm the gays

gay kids exist

Attached: dhf83.jpg (1125x820, 55.36K)

fuck off groomer tell your whole discord you're disgusting failure at life

after you molest them

Attached: 1657121054097.jpg (1200x1012, 107.69K)

kys you dumb nigger. we aren't anti human here. you can be. i'm not. pic related you dumb fuck. if this isn't satanitc to you. nothing is jew brain nigger faggot idiot. NPC. i bet this pic gets deleted too. it crushes the jew "we get to play God" narrative. you jews will never code a God dick like mine.

Attached: satanic.jpg (640x853, 63.6K)

so then you want gays to have fake vaginas so theres no penis to rape kids?

>talking about trans women
>brings up trans men
lol

fuck off groomer you're not on your personal tranny blog

stop preying on the dumbass summer tourists here who aren't sick as shit of your nonstop attention whoring, you demented sex pests

im not even trans

Attached: KimPetras3.jpg (640x767, 360.86K)

Attached: Expanded2.jpg (637x645, 117.6K)

I don't care whether a complete stranger mutilates his body, as long as he never expects me to refer to him with feminine pronouns.

>Two wrongs make a right

you are supposed to comment on the demon dick op. well

because i like twinks, but think trannies are gross

Attached: 1658433288556254.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

Considering the rate at which post-op troons kill themselves I'm actually all for it.

What?

I am against gay white men period.
fruitless branches of the greatest trees are an abomination.

Fake vagina aka pussing rotten ugly flesh wound that stinks all the time everywhere. Jeez OP, I dont know.

it aint gonna suck itself boi

It's becoming more difficult to figure out if this is a slide thread, trolling

or you have let your soul get darkened by demons.

>neovagina.png
but really, fuck off groomer