This man is the new white supremacist icon, say something nice about him

This man is the new white supremacist icon, say something nice about him.

Attached: 1640788072650.png (498x498, 553.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oE1A5gnZsbQ
youtu.be/7xJ9KwWw1xM
youtube.com/watch?v=GSZ93sGjNIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that niggaverse?

Been subscribed to his YouTube channel for a year or so now.
The guy is based as fuck, but I don't care about comics.

Yes, here's his white supremacist work. You can see it's dripping with biggotry and hate for blacks.

Attached: 1634563280982.png (885x498, 811.4K)

Big African titties

SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEET

A friend I've been redpilling is still a sucker for le based negroes. Was gushing about this guy's comic book the other day.

He is a Zlonlst money launderer for the Zlokike Ethan Van Sciver.

Most of the funds for their indiegogo are les wexxner / israel fund in participation of money laundering with China.

Nicole Junkermann / NJF holdings / Dollar shave club / manscape, yada yada. 90% of the funds are fake to embark in a few real "orders" in the mix to fly under the radar but it's a money laundering operation using a "safe haven negro" / token for Ethan Van sciver.

It's written and drawn by white ex pro from comicsgate circle jerk of zloshill on youtube, huge gay opers and victimisation / Drama queen Zlonlsts thriving like SJW on faux outrage all year.

They hired this coon as a pr front a little bit more then a year ago to start talking about comics, thingthat he was never doing before, then he started to talk about obvious negroes aligning with Zlonlst views like Sowell.

I hope he achieves everything he dreams of doing. I'm probably never going to read his books but I support him.

He's been doing this shit on youtube for like 12 years. He's legit.

Then he has been brainwashed (or is an agent from the get go) to be a Zlonlst abiding negro that don't have a clue he is the perfect safe haven for Zlonlst money laundering.

He should shave his beard. Unless that dudes a rapper or a shooter I’m not listening to anything he has to say.

Here is a true traditionnalist black person's view on what he is doing and the whole comiscgate claiming everywhere this is their "doing", this guy is just a front to sell zlonlst shit sandwitch and washed up ex comics pro boomers.

youtu.be/oE1A5gnZsbQ

This is not Twitter nigger. Never talk like that again

This is how comicsgate fakes / faux outrage for free promotion and how Zlonlst do gay ops to fake fund this :

Rippaverse, Comicsgate, and Other Outrage Merchants.

youtu.be/7xJ9KwWw1xM

EVS / Comicsgate allways selling late and creating drama from their own audience too by gaslighting their own comic book buyers, NO REFUNDS LEL

youtube.com/watch?v=GSZ93sGjNIc

Meds.

Fuck yeah Eric July got a post on Any Forumsverse?

Eric is in a heavy metal band that sings songs about Thomas Sowell.

>B-B-B-B-Based!

Attached: futile.jpg (647x960, 70.39K)

He's the Whitest American

He's libertarian. Hates most government and hates all woke corporations who can't simply sell a product and shut up. He's married to a black woman and seems to be largely against race mixing and other niggerish culture. He's actually a good dude.

Attached: 1635200574059.png (550x528, 433.21K)