New map of Turkey just dropped

New map of Turkey just dropped
Thoughts?

Attached: FXX5c5mWQAAgWm6.jpg (680x559, 67.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ADzFFCYvxo
youtube.com/watch?v=QZJ1H3bUZWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready to blow it out your ass nigger
youtu.be/-ADzFFCYvxo

Attached: κξνκξ.jpg (556x556, 95.81K)

Seems nice to me.

What is with peoples obsession with expanding their nations borders?
Like, oh boy, the government of my country owns the island of Shitpissenstein instead of the government of our neighbour, this truly is a moment of national pride for me!!!
Like nigga who the fuck cares lmao

Its only in poor countries, ussualy located in the mediterran

We all have day dreams which newer coming true.

Looks nice, turkbro

turks have become blowhards. Erdogan wanted to attack syria but couldn't. Wanted to stop finland / sweden in nato but couldn't. Want to take the islands in aegean but can only release maps/

They've no hope of improving the inside of their borders so making them bigger is the only other option

nigga your last fight was 80 years ago. opening fire to unarmed migrants doesn't count as warfare.

he did attack syria though?

The last time we fought we won every single engagement

is this why you keep labelling the expulsion of gayreeks off the mainland a genocide?

by the way, gayreece was given its independence by russia and france
gayreeks never fought for their own independence LOL

Everything other than Crete is doable. Them trying to take Crete would be the biggest mistake of their lives, considering how the locals reacted to Nazi occupation during WW2

it's all fun and games until you see 200 jets+drones flatten your cities in the span of 1 hour

Attached: artworks-pXzam8AcXrTR8qT6-Uo57TA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.45K)

you lost half an island mate wtf are you saying

Βlow it out your ass Shlomo
Cyrpus is a different country

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-03 110656.jpg (1063x797, 117.56K)

burn Troy

>i-i- its different!

shut the fuck up you faggot, gayreece as a country stopped existing, it's just an american base now

bruv but thats not the last time you fought. greece had its literal army on cyprus after the junta pushed the coup.
how can a greek of all people be ignorant of their own history

>greek education

Attached: 1493304133994.png (339x866, 123.3K)

Suck my dick faggot I'll rape your shithole of a nation again and you won't do shit

I’m in roach we are ready to help if war is about to come. We need to retake south trace and Solun from those lazy jews.Balkan wars 3 niggers.

lmao last time you tried you got FUCKED so hard you cry about it like TO THIS DAY like it's a fucking, genocide lmao pussy

youve never rapes turkey, dummie. stop being educated hy the golden dawn larpers

Fucking turks are so retarded, the pic was for the memeflag
You didn't win a single battle, you won the war with jewish deplomacy and treaties with the bolsheviks, killing civillians after a military withdrawal is something only a roach would be proud of

gayreeks can't fight

Attached: 8rzsfoferae31.jpg (750x746, 151.46K)

What's the difference? Some islands?

>no germany
unrealistic

why does turkey want war so bad? war sucks. peace is better for them. turkey can't even feed and fuel itself, why is it obsessed with territory?

sissy gayreek gets bullied by alpha Turk man and runs away
youtube.com/watch?v=QZJ1H3bUZWA

They are getting outbred by Kurds so they are fucked

I'm willing to support the country that opposes america the most