Why Americans have with a weird obsession with guns...

Why Americans have with a weird obsession with guns? To the point the treat them like more of a person than an actual human beings, wasn't all those mass shootings enough to make you realize maybe you don't need that many guns?

Attached: images - 2022-07-16T001849.233.jpg (529x579, 30.62K)

i want to impregnate femscout

I am ashamed that I am from the same country with this "person" posting femscout on Any Forums

On a scale of 1-10, how close are Turks from subsaharan Africans in terms of niggerness?

Fuck off roach.

We treat them better than Turks, not better than people.

Attached: 1637952179663.webm (640x1138, 1.56M)

Femscout....

because they're a bully culture. same reason why they gobble large quantities of garbage food. like an abused animal.

I am proud that I am from the same country with this person posting femscout on Any Forums

Remind me, what always happens to populations that surrender their guns to their government?

No idea, I've a Beretta 691 just for a bit of casual sports shooting, and I've never felt the desire to give it a name or some shit. Its just a tool, you would give your hammer a name would you?

Attached: 1627118762040.png (1000x662, 1.11M)

Well maybe if the kids had been carrying a gun, they could have defended themselves.

Attached: Nukes During US Civil War.jpg (960x457, 17.69K)

We have the most evil government on the planet, and if we didn't have guns they'd try to kill/enslave us all even more aggressively than they're doing now.

What is non humans obsession with Americans?

Attached: Give up your guns Parkland Sherriff will Protect you.jpg (750x493, 169.84K)

How many kids do you think this guy has cornholed?

Why do gooks have this obsession with being enslaved? You can literally free them and they will keep their pony tails and begged to be locked down, monitored and credit scored to death.
Why do they love being dominated so much.
Very weird.

sus amk köylüsü

I have like 14 guns including 3 of the dreaded and abhorred machines known as the AR-FITEEENN, and not one of them has a name retard. It's a hunk of metal.

Slaves are disarmed by their masters. Citizens are armed.

Attached: freedom needs violence.jpg (640x980, 166.34K)