They just deactivated my gas. Due to "problems". Anyone else?

Gas company just came and turned off my gas due to problems in a gas station.
>When will it be fixed?

Attached: gas.jpg (876x350, 91.81K)

It's never coming back on

you get what you deserve for your jewery german
selling gas at inflated prices to the rest of the europe is treason

I think so as well.
I bet they'll tell me "ooh, the problem in the 'gas station' is like totally bad, you just have till next month" for a few months.

What do I do now?
Anyone got a frugal idea on how to prepare?

Wtf are you talking about?

I bet 100k that if you will turn it back on, everything will work. And they won't even bother checking again. This system is fake and gay.

you are literally price gouging
all gas that passes though germany gets miraculously twice as expensive
you are the biggest jews in Europe right now

and don't even get me started on EEX

We're working on the problem.

Attached: exploratory pump team.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

>Gas company just came and turned off my gas due to problems in a gas station.
Why did you let them in?

you're being ruled by stupid, greedy and weak.

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (2860x1361, 537.45K)

Maybe. Worth a try.
They told me it's in the whole village, which sounds like they'll cut off the entire distribution node.

You have a direct gas pipe from Russia.
Or do you mean Nord Stream? Did you pay for it?

Only Ukies, jigaboos, terrorists lgbtqplus get gassed in Germany. All the jews fled long ago

Attached: sheisse.jpg (612x408, 68.15K)

Good question.
I guess I relaxed.
Fuck bürgerliche habits.

Buy 10 propane bottles for cooking and heating. Next week will be more expensive then today. Get you stove hooked up. Make sure you have alternative heating. Prep for winter. Repeat

No thanks. Your welcome. Start making pipe boms somewhere else

the only problem is that you are consuming gas they dont have enough of. there is no problem at the station other than they have artificially created a shortage because the kikes who run your country are pushing for economic collapse to kill off population in the world and reshuffle the borders to globalize a one world government

>Be called a Jew
>Did you pay for it?
ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN

Folks all over the world are going to have to get vehemently disagreeable with their governments unless they want to be forced to eat bugs and live in government-owned pods.

Plenty of gas still coming out my butt

Attached: the new lols.jpg (750x1165, 59.1K)

>Anyone got a frugal idea on how to prepare?
start chopping wood. do you have a gas stove? if so, get a wood stove and find a propane cabin stove. start hoarding propane before the rest of the population figures it out. you might even be able to make a good profit reselling it in 4 months as im sure people will be needing it to heat their homes

No problems here. But it's 30+ degrees outside so only my gf needs it when she showers.

How rural are you? Industrial connects? Pic related can be relatively well priced. Online are available adapters for things like heaters and grille plates. Otherwise your pretty fucked they were being truthful there is a problem indeed. Besides this trolley size there are also large craned in versions and the little under-BBQ ones.

Attached: R.jpg (1099x799, 174.24K)

>Buy 10 propane bottles
How the hell do you store those in an appartment complex? I heard basement is a big no-no for storing them. And storing them in-house feels dangerous.

we buy most gas from you subhumans
the fact that there is a pipeline doesn't mean we own it

You will get a letter next week with your assigned Wärmehalle.
No more private heating for you until Putlerump is defeated

>Opening the door for glowies
Just pretend you aren't at home.

>Buy 10 propane bottles for cooking and heating.
Dude. There is like no propane bottles for several months in local hardware stores.
They are bought out as soon as they arrive.

Same goes for anything that can hold more than a laptop worth of electric charge.

You will freeze to death this winter and be happy.

Gas -> amonia -> crops and MUNITIONS
Russia just crippled the ability of Europe to scale up munitions.

>girlfriend needs gas to shower
flag checks out

Just as dangerous as the place they are stored times a thousand where you buy em. Welkoop doesnt have a gas bunker. They put them next to the bricks which will make it an even more interesting explosion. So, dont be a fag. Put them on the8r sides and stack em up. As if a singlepropane bottle cant blow up the caravan we live in when on holidays

LOL you're gonna freeze, Krautbro. Better get some blankets and wood and whores to keep warm with.

German winter isn't that hard.
At least where I am.

inb4

Dude. I cook on 12 liters for a whole year.
Heating is different story.

You made a mistake trusting your enemies. You will suffer in the short term but learning from this foolishness will improve your life in the long term.

Attached: Ian_Smith_1950s.jpg (250x326, 40.64K)

>But it's 30+ degrees outside
How the fuck is it that cold in summer? Shit that's basically freezing.

Celcius my nogga

>amerimutt
checks out

although I wonder why his bitchass gf needs hot water during a heat wave

Europe wouldn't have scaled up munitions anyways, who are you kidding?

You aren't even a real country.

>not stocking up on beans and creating your own gas
Your own fault really

fuck off we've been here longer than you

>t..tt..take that putin!

Taking full body cold showers even in a heated bathroom and when it's scorching outside isn't for everyone. Especially chicks.

That's the African genes speaking, it's hot for white people

It’s orge Hans

>gas

Do you live in stone age or something?