Did he get away with it?

Did he get away with it?

Attached: 4DFF2A82-1F09-4F3C-B970-2F129DCB25A5.jpg (591x1280, 59.36K)

Yes and continues to do so

Get away with what?

yeah democrat poiliticains are above the law in every way.

I would like to remind everyone that there is a child out there who's dad is a crackhead, his mom is a stripper and his grandfather is the president of the USA.

Just being a genuine good guy I guess. I mean I've never seen him do anything wrong.

That’s a pity

Attached: A0F1EE3C-412B-4EBB-89E2-983BED068D77.jpg (769x1024, 74.31K)

So are Republicucks faggots. If you are on the Tribe's side. Then you have immunity to the law. End of discussion.

Attached: 1657502239569.jpg (589x737, 117.66K)

She's still a virgin.

Attached: Roadhouse Natty.jpg (499x614, 45.78K)

Is that what she told you?

Indeed she is. Blowjobs and handjobs do the trick

Degenerate

This is her now.

Attached: 20220715_131348.jpg (1284x1584, 370.68K)

he is a zog puppet. his family was given that publicity and job to demoralize the nation. no one thinks this people are legit. anyone that isn't an npc is aware of how corrupt it all is. democracy? lol this place is a dictatorship ran by elites. it's all a joke. to think america was great. no. it's the great satan. after ufos I fucking hate the controllers with a passion. these people lack the respect to breath our air user. the people who put the brandons and the trumps and the obongos there. alll bad. it's all rigged. we're slaves to elites of the realm. this nigger faggot hunter will do whatever he wants too because america isn't america. law doesn't matter here unless you're slave class.

Attached: 8dxz5tknqa391.jpg (640x881, 61.3K)

I wonder if anyone has tried to reach out to her on IG.

In the left nostril.

yeah, even if he goes to jail, you will not hear a lot about it in the media. it's literally irrelevant at this point.

So far. We'll have to see, but I don't have my hopes up. Generally the only people Washington goes after are the people who in any way disrupt the jewish mafia.

He got a plea deal. Look up Whitehouse unlisted videos

imagine getting your knob slobered by these two sub 18 cuties, the man is living the life

Attached: just perfect.png (674x1024, 981.47K)

I mentioned the Hunter Biden thing at work and my coworkers told me I had fallen for Alex jones shit. Also “even if that’s true he’s not the president” and started going off about Don Jr doing some big game safari where they killed some animal