A Texas billionaire just placed a $50,000...

A Texas billionaire just placed a $50,000,000 order for silver and gold from the Scottsdale Mint without any advance notice.

The order was for:
>900,000 Silver Eagles
>Constitutional (junk) silver
>Gold

...And claims to be planning on dropping up to a BILLION dollars on precious metals in the coming weeks.

twitter.com/scottsdalemint/status/1549455783301042176?cxt=HHwWgMCq7er04oArAAAA

Is Texas about to secede from the Union?

Attached: 1658432962755523.png (597x660, 302.95K)

>she

Ofcourse, only a woman would be this retarded.

Boomers will buy this rumor.

A roastie just offered two bottles of Don Perignon for a cup of my unvaxxed semen. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime bargain before I'm all coomed out.

Excuse me, user, but if it's not too much trouble, could you please show flag?

buy things like this while you still can

Attached: 2022-Samoa-Jesus-Collection-Christ-the-Light-1-oz-999-Fine-Silver-BU-Coin-05.jpg (1300x1300, 220.52K)

I can't find the picture of my Jesus Clears the Moneychangers from the Temple bar. Have a breakfast sandwich instead.

Attached: 2021-11-04 18.30.58.jpg (1315x858, 623.62K)

you can get those jesus bars from golden state mint

Attached: silver pretty.jpg (4160x3120, 1.71M)

Yeah, that's where I got mine.

Better make it three bottles

Bump

silver is magical user
in old tales
it destroys the parasitic vampires
stay silver and shiny frens

Attached: silver liberad pepe.jpg (1536x1926, 544.48K)

>it destroys the parasitic vampires

And werewolves, not many vamps around here but one must be prepared for the other beasts that lurk these mountains

Attached: KIMG0347~2.jpg (2033x1008, 392.14K)

>No Apus
>No WAGMI
>No Bogs
If he isn't buying these specifically......he's NGMI

Attached: membership.png (1093x1595, 3.9M)

Bump

Pic of the constitutional coinage I got the other day. I have more than 2000oz, mostly in 10oz bars, but this is my first pre-65 silver.

Attached: 2022-07-22 08.08.36.jpg (1784x1630, 1.57M)

>If he isn't buying these specifically......he's NGMI

The other day Kranzler was shilling colorized 2022 30g chinkyzinc pandas, it's unlikely that any of them are GMI.

He just said they were his favorite. Stating preference isn’t shilling.

based and van helsing pilled

lovely pieces user
that's what i mean, it's art/history/money/nick knacks/value all rolled up into one
i love having a couple pieces in my pocket just to klink together and as conversation starters

>No Apus
>No WAGMI
>No Bogs
If he isn't buying these specifically......he's NGMI
!! user those are lovely - kicking myself for missing out
desu I wanted to do a similar campaign but do it for the freedom convoy
can goose memes/big trucks/can flags etc
I think if someone set up a website it would take off

Attached: silver pepe.jpg (1080x1056, 75.41K)

>rabbi jewsus on a piece of silver
peak irony

Kike is mad lol

>Stating preference isn’t shilling.

He was talking about them for a few minutes, it went far beyond a mere statement of preference. I was very disappointed, of all the numismatics in the world like a child he goes for modern painted pandas and gushes over muh cute yellow painted pairs of skis. Pathetic.

>leaf has never read the Bible
Go figure

just find it funny how jewsus is on the same thing that he was sold out for, enjoy trying to enter the eye of the needle

Old or New Testament? Do you even read it in Hebrew / Greek? I bet you think your KJV is the best, top lel

>Oy vey, don't you goyim know that owning silver makes the baby j*sus cry?
Kikes MAD

I second this motion. Fucking memeflaggots

How do you feel about 660gr .45 cal that 25%silver by weight?

Attached: 20200718_225629.jpg (4032x1960, 2.01M)

You think you are hurting jews buy buying silver... from jews. top lel

Shilling is saying:
>buy x from y dealer

He didn’t even state where he bought them and said he wasn’t going to because that would be shilling. You lose.

>How do you feel about 660gr .45 cal that 25%silver by weight?

Very based, definitely more than enough to dispatch cryptids and Jews. Can you elaborate on the alloy you use?

>You think you are hurting jews buy buying silver... from jews.

Imagine buying anything whatsoever from a kike, NGMI pleb.

>hmm, the "j*sus was a Jew" angle doesn't seem to be working...
>let's try pretending to be ignorant of the comex manipulation of silver's spot price
Kike already knows this, but for the benefit of newfags lurking:

The comex/ Federal Reserve has to keep the spot price of silver suppressed in order to make their Federal Reserve Notes appear less weak. They do this by trading IOUs and counting them as real silver on the books. They can only do this as long as they have a supply of "spare" silver in their vaults to cover the demand from actual silver buyers.

The kikes have arrived in the thread pretending to be concerned with anons buying silver. Imagine my shock. Can you faggots get your crypto bot in here so it can be like all the comfeh SETF threads that used to be on Any Forums

i refuse to buy any silver because my lying nigger brains mom refuses to give mine back to me that I would collect with my grandpa. he would take me to coin shows and I was in the coin club. he'd get me a silver piece almost every time we went to a meeting to trade. i have a toolbox fool of coins. this lady sold some of my dads stuff and then lied to me about it. i knew she was lying too. got her to put her hand on my bible and she still lied. kept asking for months after bc I knew. finally she owns to selling his stuff. after having lying gfs and a lying sister. my lying mom pushed me to the point of not hating women but being very careful. I may never have another serious relationship with a woman because almost all appear to be liars. it's rare to find an honest woman. my my was supposed to be Christian too. taught me the golden rule. yet she lies about everything. lies about so much. my dads stuff was the biggest though. i'm done. I don't even go see her anymore and I've already accepted not getting anything from this witch. good luck anons. I hope you had a better mom than mine. it's the one thing I hate about life now. like a living nightmare having such a selfish boomer mom.

i'm in texas btw. i was in the central texas coin club.

Attached: Mary_Cassatt_-_Summertime_-_TFAA_1988.25.jpg (1359x1703, 1.89M)

Forget silver. Buy and hold broad market index funds. Profit.

>Imagine buying anything whatsoever from a kike
Who do you think owns the silver industry? top lel you are a retard

>falling for the shiny boomer pm scheme
enjoy holding an asset that nets a 0% gain on interest, top lel

>You lose.

LMAO I get it, you're a pandafag too. Mentioning the dealer would be promoting the dealer, gushing over tacky chink 30g jewish ounces is shilling pandas, simple as.

Attached: 1655218875031.png (490x617, 316.48K)

>Can you faggots get your crypto bot in here so it can be like all the comfeh SETF threads that used to be on Any Forums
FYI Bitcoin bot is currently running with the deus volt flag.

Attached: 1644408840243.png (1056x559, 215.12K)

>enjoy holding an asset that nets a 0% gain on interest, top lel
>he thinks paper fiat is going to make it
The Fed, ECB, Banks of Canada, England, Japan, et al. have no more knobs to turn, leaf.

>the kikes who print infinite Federal Reserve Notes claim that silver isn't as valuable as their infinite Federal Reserve Notes
Interesting. Meanwhile, the central banks are hoarding as much silver as possible while divesting themselves of FRNs...