Guys why did the name of the capital of ukraine change in the west this year? I only ever knew it as Kiev...

Guys why did the name of the capital of ukraine change in the west this year? I only ever knew it as Kiev, I never saw it written as Kyiv once in my memory, can a Ukrobro explain? Some weird psyop?

Attached: ukraine.png (450x447, 331.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KyivNotKiev
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's some fag shit, simple as. It's still spelled Kiev.

Kyiv is Kiev in Malorussian language or so called Ukrainian language. The Ukrainians are Russians in denial.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KyivNotKiev

It's literally the Ukrainian government (i.e. Jews) trying to make a new language so Ukrainians don't feel like Russians as much

it creates two separate hashtags/info streams. this way, the two sides can consume their echo chamber media without seeing alternatives

Attached: 3D796C82-BBC0-4FF5-AE9D-5EE7199D13AD.gif (400x300, 418.87K)

axis and allies boardgame has it as kiev

It can be kyieive in Ukranian or whatever, but in English it's Kiev.

It helps the algos to put propaganda at the top and real news from people who know the region at bottom

Benis

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-192736_Chrome.jpg (3005x2048, 309.42K)

Jewish confusion
It's to make everything as counterintuitive as possible
just look at that kike Chomsky and the way he defines universal language
Kikes subvert of subtle ways, too subtle for plebs to see

Associated Press changed it, because they want no trace of colonialism. You can look it up. Journalists control the language

Ukrainian language is just Russian with lots of spelling errors

khazarian Jews thinking they can change our language.

yup and the homosexuals and used up old millennial females eat that shit up like candy cane

Kiew!

Go away you deano pooftah.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-2005-0057,_Otto_von_Bismarck.jpg (250x371, 22.8K)

I'm just confused about if we have to call it chicken keeeeevvvssss now too?

Uhm, it’s actually Кыѥвъ
As it was upon foundation.

it is Kiev and always has been
>t. Ukebro

For the same reason Latina turned into Latinx

Attached: 4.png (727x533, 349.39K)

Or Kænugarðar if we go with old Icelandic. Certainly beats both Kiev and Kyiv if we compare by age

Kyiv is how white people say it, Kiev is a fake mutt Soviet fabrication.

Attached: what_race_is_this.png (1423x2048, 1.89M)

This. They did the same to us in Yugoslavian war, Croats, Bosnians, Montenegrins and and everyone else who stole our Serbian language, changed few words and declared it is now separate language. By that logic I am Pentalingual, because I now know 5 other languages by just knowing Serbian. For example, not long ago, Montenegrins added new letters to their ABC, it's letters З́ and Ć, it is retarded and only retarded mouth breathers agree with it.

I used to work with a Russian dude and he described the Ukrainian language as redneck Russian

So Kiev

>inverting reality upside down
typical nu-hohol behavior...truly White Jews minus the high IQ, the Talmud and the Protocols

Why the fuck do russians call Moscow Moskva? What is that about

Attached: 1647897248906.jpg (288x325, 21.24K)