Asia

Are Asian based ? will they become the next white race? will they surpass the West in the future? What do you thinks about Asian people user ?

Attached: fdgfd.png (580x338, 225.68K)

I wonder why the nation whit highest pure europeans in south america is also the one whit the highest IQ

What is the best way to filter "are x based" threads?

Download Any Forums x and add it to your filter

No. That will be a Eurasian race of the future in the U.S. when all the mulatto and mestizos cull each other.

Yeah, i mean how would you formulate it.
/is ([a-z]+ ){0,2}based?/i
Why does this not work?

>according to science Asians cheat more
>according to science Asians are smarter

He didn't write it in the title

>Da yello man b cheatin n shieeet

I would believe parts of china have an average IQ of around 105 but not the whole country, a good chunk of it should be the same colour as india

asians are the less evolved cousins of the white race

they are evidently inferior, but also clearly share many of the genes of white, from the common ancestor we had with them

Attached: YDNA.png (1712x1772, 358.2K)

>Muh socioeconomic factors
That's why even the richest niggers in muttmerica still have 85 IQ, right?

I am an idiot. I forgot to add make a second one with "are". Works now
/are ([a-z]+ ){0,2}based?/i

Fucking nigger I bet brown hands typed this

Isn't coffee based?

Brown hands typed this. I still love you nonetheless.

I don't think so, even if I prefer western civilizations I have always been fascinated by all Asian civilizations,and I think that by their intelligence and their knowledge they will surpass the west in the near future

Attached: China.png (388x484, 485.99K)

Das rite

That may be my bias because I'm half island nog(Flip) myself.

Nice blogpost mutt. You may be half black too because you're sperging niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1658044023078.png (1280x808, 384.87K)

No. It's worse. I'm half Italian(Arab) as well.

Or some other (Ah)Med

KARA BOGA kek

Attached: 1658410415440099.png (911x630, 677.13K)

The reason why Filipinos are lighter than the rest of Southeast Asia is Chinese and in rare cases Spanish admixture.

Asian countries are artificial shitholes, Asians being civilisation builders is a meme. Pic related is an average apartment complex in China, it looks like absolute hell

Attached: istockphoto-659271506-612x612.jpg (612x403, 85.11K)