Any Forums Privacy thread

What kind of browsers/search engines do you use to improve privacy? Expecially to get more neutral results in the whole set of websites that use tracking for suggestions.
Currently I'm using firefox+ublock origin, duckduckgo and nextdns for blocking trackers outside of the web browser.
I was reading here that firefox is actually flawed and duckduckgo is going down as well. (Still better than the biased results from google though). Any suggestions?

Some people talket about ungoogled chromium, but:
- Can you trust the precompiled binaries?
- Isn't still better a firefox-based solution, so you don't push for a web dominated by Blink/Chromium standards, for which Google has the biggest amount of powers?

Attached: onion.jpg (512x512, 37.89K)

privacy is a meme

I don't think about privacy from the govt because I can doxx whoever turns up at my home. it's just a total non-issue.

I WANT THEM TO SEE WHAT I THINK ABOUT THEN

There is no privacy on the internet

I use norton, no one can hack me or anything

Kek
This is like the 8th dada mining thread
Active right now

>Roman user is still not Brave

kek i use safari on my phone and half the time i dont even put it on private search. let the 3 letter spooks see me jerk off to flat chest anime wolf girls getting throat raped by lovecraftian horrors from deep space

Kys glowie

I tried downloading TOR on ubuntu and it wont work. lol

I do not use anything in fact I can give you my name and adress.

>I WANT THEM TO SEE WHAT I THINK ABOUT THEM
This. I've stopped obfuscating my browsing. They're not going to be able to do anything but seethe before the system collapses anyway.

I use trannyzila because I want them to know what I watch and what I type.

most tor nodes are run by cia , thank me later

TOR is fully compromised at this point, NSA is running most of the nodes.
End-to-End Encryption Apps are in 99% compromised and/or Honeypots as they all have a Backdoor (WhatsApp) or the encryption was broken (Wickr). With Signal I'm still on the fence with, as they'd have to intercept the communication with a device of someone who's talking to you. Telegram is pozzed as the German Glowniggers have proven, busting the Anti-Covid protests last year with Signal's full support.
Protonmail is pozzed too as they collect all the data, doesn't matter if it's encrypted, they can access anything the Police will ask them to.

At this point I'd say you'd need to know a Criminal Hacker Group that sells EtE Encrypted phones, like they did in Europe a few years ago. Europol had an army of Hackers working on their encryption for years, they made it and busted a lot of criminals. I don't know if you just don't want the Glowies to read your emails or want to buy illegal substances, but at this point, as far as the technology goes, there is no Privacy.

all the exit nodes are owned by trannies
also make sure to torrent through the nodes to make the glowniggers seethe

This post glows

A fat glowing steamy pile of McAfee bloatware and a fresh batch of your stinkiest herbs.

Attached: PrivacEH.jpg (666x657, 177.92K)

Google Chrome incognito mode.

In this mode Chrome won't store certain information, such as: Basic browsing history information like URLs, cached page text, or IP addresses of pages linked from the websites you visit.

Google got sued last year because it was collecting more information from incognito users than from regular users.
I dunno what happened in the case or if they changed policy.

>duckduckjew

Attached: duckduckgo ceo.png (581x631, 335.47K)

Yeah we are supposed to go jump on tor.

Scale of 1-10 how likely am i to get v& from lurking pizza sites on tor without saving anything

fuck off jewgle

It's all comped, it's all a meme. If they want you, they will get you