4x World Kickboxing Champion

>4x World Kickboxing Champion
>Multimillionaire businessman (net worth:100,000,000 USD)
>195cm height, 110kg of pure lean muscle
>Entrepreneur
>PIMP (Positively Inspiration Motivated Person)
>Face of Playboy
>Hustler
>Humble
>Top G
>Fucked Jordan's Peterson's daughter
>Chess Prodigy
>One of the Smartest Men in the Modern Age
>First person to escape the Matrix

Why does he make redditors/basedboys seethe so much?

Attached: topg.jpg (500x500, 59.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/230712014/#230712014
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?

based

I DONT GIVE A FUCK STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING GAY MULATTO!!!!!

BUY A FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT ALREADY

>eceleb
Fuck off, retarded nigger.

Why are shills trying to associate him with us so hard?

He is 185 cm you fucking nigger faggot.

The reason Andrew Tate hates women is because he is a mutt. His mother was white and his father a nigger. He was bullied and outcast by the society he grew up in. Because he is not white and his mother fucked a nigger. He will never get over being an inferior creature, so he moved to Romania to be one of the wealthy and abuses women to feel superior.

He is a half nigger and his mother a whore. And it is killing him inside. Anyone who promotes this retard is a shill and nigger lover.

Attached: yma676kxeox81.jpg (640x502, 91.35K)

Stop posting this cringe worthy cunt.

The fact that nobody here talked of this criminal before twitch fags and other e-celebs started debating him makes me think this place is full of underaged zoomers.

Skip the foreplay and just drop your affiliate link you shill. Also he got dunked on by Hasan of all people.

Everyone who seethes over this alpha is obviously an incel manlet.

interesting and reasonable take. I dont' know about his racial lidentity problems, but he certainly seems to be treating women as objects (yeah yeah based) and that has to stem from somewhere.

JUST REPORT THIS SHIT

he was known on Any Forums years ago, when jordan peterson's daughter dumped her husband and fucked tate
but yeah,the number of threads about him increased 10 fold lately

>The fact that nobody here talked of this criminal before twitch fags and other e-celebs started debating him makes me think this place is full of underaged zoomers.
this place is full of anti european scum liars and fraud that all need to be cleansed, is why free speech need to be eradicated completely.

It's full of liars frauds and imposters who pretend to be various nationalities online which you can change with basic spoofing. Its purpose is make fake nazis and to agitate euro americans in particular.

The reason they post andrew tate is to shill both him and hasan abi, ridiculous bad faith worthless e-celebs who can do nothing but ad hominems, bad faith arguments, petty sarcasm, and other garbage which need to be codified into law and made illegal with prison sentence to follow for ever doing so.

People are in general disgusting assholes that needs to be silenced, nothing more satisfying. They will constantly keep lying provoking and committing fraud and lies till their filthy whore mouth is silenced.

There's not a single of these american e-celebs that is not a bad faith moron who have nothing but pathetic ad homs and nonsense for their pathetic fans all of which need expedient mass executions for being annoying frauds up to nothing but nonsense and propaganda.

Fuck off with this fucking thread already, it's been repeated all fucking day, disgusting Hebrew bots everywhere, herbs to this shit

>he was known on Any Forums years ago, when jordan peterson's daughter dumped her husband and fucked tate
>but yeah,the number of threads about him increased 10 fold lately
I've been on Any Forums for 7 years to shit all over free speech and the fake nazi larpers here which are nothing other than the disgusting american progressive anti euro scum like hasan abi and steven bonell, and i've never seen a single thread about andrew tate. Nice that you come in with your fake history lesson.

Looks pretty gay

>Fuck off with this fucking thread already, it's been repeated all fucking day, disgusting Hebrew bots everywhere, herbs to this shit
and this is why free speech needs to go, and all your useless whining is nonsense without pushing for that.
If you are not for strict content control and banning all retards like OP you are simply a buffon that need silence yourself.

i think redditors are making these threads to make us hate him more,like reverse psychology

yeah, everyone is conspiring against you and making up stories. Now go fuck yourself and take your meds

I hope everyone is reporting these threads for advertising. This nigger is spamming every board on Any Forums trying to rope "the kids" into his cult.

>yeah, everyone is conspiring against you and making up stories. Now go fuck yourself and take your meds
You are a liar and fraud find it in the archives you fucking scumbag. Go get high yourself. There's nothing complicated or 'conspiracy' about anti european agitator which are most american scums and liars and frauds on spoofed geolocations doing imposterism. It has been case here for a decade.

FINALLY STOP THIS FORCED BULLSHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS FAGGOT

>I hope everyone is reporting these threads for advertising. This nigger is spamming every board on Any Forums trying to rope "the kids" into his cult.
report to who you fucking nigger american. The admins who help the bot spam?

The majority of people here are at most 17

All of that potential wasted by going bald, what a shame

Motherfucker can't light a cigar properly.

>FINALLY STOP THIS FORCED BULLSHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS FAGGOT
the only way they stop is you forcefully silence them and nuke these platforms and remove their autonomy. Same way to solve the global human problem of you fucking roaches.
You can scream about this the last 7 years where they do exact same shit as they do now you fucking meme flag nigger.

>All of that potential wasted by going bald, what a shame
and what the fuck does that matter you hairy ape HAHA. Holy shit how insecure are you. You think if you lose your hair nothing matters? fucking hairy ape go climb back up in the tree in the jungle! HAHAHA

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/230712014/#230712014
Even I remember the threads about him "blacking" peterson's daughter

>HAHAHA

Attached: 5.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

I have never heard of him until like a week ago. Now he's suddenly the poster child of the right. After doing some digging I found out that some retarded twitch streamer started a podcast with him and apparently he and this retarded gay turk roach hassan (who is also constantly shilled here) had some drama. That's literally his entire political history and suddenly he's the official mascot of the right. I haven't seen anything so forced since vaush.

>His chin tho
Chinlet has day cope beard
Hey

you would be surprised. Kids arent interested in politics

Who?

Attached: 2ACB0938-6EDC-4E93-8B57-DEBCE811DC59.jpg (1024x681, 127.95K)

Does this board even have jannies at the moment?

he's an idiot like hasan abi, they post this debate to give both of them views.. and now they shill this tate guy and then they will shill hasan aswell. They shill steven bonell too, they

No think about it you hairy ape. Where do you routinely shave hair? beard shave, hair cuts, you shave balls, you shave legs, you shave arms well some do, you shave armpits, you shave ass hair, you shave back and shoulders if you real hairy ape..
And then you say if you lose the hair on your head somehow you have lost everything.
How dumb of monkey are you? you do realize the more body hair the more monkey right?

Posting something like this is gayer than being attracted to femboys.

>Does this board even have jannies at the moment?
they never have you retard it's run by CIA/FBI since 2015. And the goal is anti european agitation non stop by all these anti european roaches. To create fake nazis as excuse for anti european hatred, and to constantly demoralize anyone who want to talk of anti immigration.
Like all these roaches, and also NSA and CIA they all need to be beheaded in a chop chop square near them.There is no rehabilitation worthy of these miscreants.

dumbass
use the search function in archive

the Dane fag is newfag pretending to be oldfag. Nihil novi.

I agree with him for the most part, but I agree, the meme is forced as fuck.

Almost everything I see on tiktok now is Tate this Tate that. Dude came out of no where.

He's right about alot of Topics but his messaging to young men on dating and women is shit. Any influencer that's telling young men anything outside of "marry white women and have children" is a blackpilling piece of shit. Is the dating market fucked? Yes. But if you get off tinder and get into church and live in reality instead of virtual reality you can find decent women. This dude is basically telling kids you can't, and just like the jews it's discouraging white men from creating families.

Anyone discouraging young men, especially young white men, from marrying and having families is sus in my book.

Attached: ting ting.png (219x230, 9.18K)

>How dumb of monkey are you? you do realize the more body hair the more monkey right?
>t.

Attached: 1643313980021.jpg (592x800, 77.99K)

i change my mind - he's 100% schizo
Was the archive edited by the government, schizo?

>dumbass
>use the search function in archive
and how many will i find, just link the search result dumbass, what 5 threads about andrew tate on Any Forums from like 4 years ago or something? fuck off haha.. with your e-celeb nonsense and curse your stupid ass for even knowing that there was some andrew tate threads 4 years ago.

Isnt this guy a known scammer?

Yeah if this guy lose hair on head just shave it all off, like people do on almost every other part of their body anyways dumbass.
Ofcourse it look stupid if you only have little hair on head is why you shave it off.

That's a lot of lies.
He doesn't have $100M
He's not a prodigy
He's not 195cm or 110kg. More like 185cm and 90kg.

"Fucked Jordan's Peterson's daughter"

When I see her I feel like she smells like garbage and likely has a really gross pussy. I have no idea why she does that to me but she does.

I mean she looks hot at first but the more I think about it the more of a pile of trash I believe she smells like.

I've also heard she is fucked up and demands people conduct an interview with her before they are allowed to interview JP.

my friend irl screamed that he felt attacked because cunts laughed at him because he couldn’t answer
>who would you want flying your plane into the eye of a storm with a chance of going down
>man
>or
>woman
>meltdown and can’t say man without the preference of the best person for the job