>go to the store

>see a muslim woman wearing a hijab

>think to myself "wow, they're really taking over"

>go home

>look up statistics on Muslim population in Sweden

>find out that only 4% of the population is Muslim

>yet they commit 80% of the rapes

>realize that they're not taking over, they're just raping our women

Attached: nedladdning (8).jpg (256x256, 17.04K)

>swedish
Faggot

>trusting government statistics

wow, you sure are white!

This is OPs orgin story on how OP came to dress like a woman and also how OP started to have the strongest orgasms of OPs life

Aren't you descended from warriors who kidnapped and raped all across the shores of Europe?

They will take over if you do nothing and don't have more kids

Netflix told me Vikangz are black, Maputu.

Attached: 1658009019321.webm (720x300, 2.85M)

What the fuck

Thank you so much for this post!!

This is exactly what I have been thinking all along.

Haha, thats probably where you are wrong Sven.

I know in Denmark they dont count the niggers as niggers after 3 generations.
Svenden probably dont consider niggers as foreigners if they have svendish passport

>only 4% of the population is Muslim
and how many % of the newborn population do they make up?
In Germany 40% of the newborn population is of non-German descend.

thanks for Rurik, but you went downhill from then desu..
btw you all are aware if you want to have a family and live in peace as european you need to move in to my country?
cause yours are not looking good, and i have an affordable rent prices to offer you.

is that the raindeer ballsack? wtf?

God i wish that were me

>is that the raindeer ballsack? wtf?
making femboys before it was mainstream

Attached: 1606939835702.png (1312x812, 410.67K)

Is it really just 4%? And what about niggers and other nonwhites?

Another 10% or so.

Sweden is 70% white at best.

An aging Arab women who sold cigarettes and Indian tea, with a mix of milk ( The Britishers left the country with milk tea), in the corner shop near the old, poorly maintained public school named Tonto School, happened to hire a young helper of not more than 12 years of age who had made friends with Sven, the school catamite, and his friends and their friends, quickly ascertain that this fat little alien could be had for few green papers. Sven was one of the first avail himself of her favours along with some Muslim boys , one of them called her Aunt. These were granted in the semi-darkness, among crates and sacks at the back of the shop, after hours. The fact of him having told her he was sixteen and a libertine instead of fourteen and a virgin proved a source of embarrassment to our hell-raker when he tried to bluster his inexperience into quick action but only succeeded in spilling the holy water in the welcome mat what she would have gladly helped him to take indoors. Things went better after six minutes, after Ahmed and Tyrone were violently through making her ache and recall the ancestral pursuits; but only at the next mating party did Sven really begin to enjoy her gentleness, the smooth silky Muslim dress on his bare hips, her sweet grip and her hearty joggle. He knew she was nothing but a foreign fubsy pig-brown whorelet and would elbow her face away when she attempted to kiss him after he had finished and was checking with one quick hand, as he had seen Ahmed do, if his wallet was still in his hip pocket, but somehow or other, when the last thirty five convulsions had come and gone in ordinary course of collapsing time, he realised his little toy train was a meek and cigeretty, that he had envied the express trains of Ahmed and Tyrone. Two rounds around the sun, Sven had began taking estrogen and decided to transition into a tranny after her mother’s divorce who later found herself and hers a shelter in Dr. Goldberg’s lofty house.

But Sweden is known for all time for being a rape culture or have you forgotten? They must have just been infected with your Nation's perverted ethnic spirit?

But these are Samis, not Swedes

Attached: 6B4AC515-D181-4E25-92BD-9AD084B1A60B.jpg (1014x1024, 106.84K)