Who is the most evil man alive? Some answers would be Jacob Rothschild, George Soros or Klaus Schwab...

Who is the most evil man alive? Some answers would be Jacob Rothschild, George Soros or Klaus Schwab. I don't know however. Who is the most corrupt and the true mastermind behind everything that happens.

Attached: image-20160114-2343-1u6b9ti.jpg (1000x1500, 123.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YqaxQmjsb2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

The most evil man alive is Peter Gutwein he tried to push globohomo like 30 fucking years ago.

Attached: Peter_Gutwein.jpg (800x1067, 231.83K)

>Who is the most evil man alive?
Me

Yuval noah Harari

Good pick.

Klaus Schwab is white. Why are whites so evil bros?

This dog-torturing Jesuit who fapped to inflaming mass formation psychosis over the flu for 2 years.

Attached: 1615723001871.jpg (757x865, 41.08K)

Sir, your bugz.

Attached: klaus gun.jpg (400x400, 34.79K)

This. I don't even want to imagine people more evil than him. Genuinely makes Adolf hitler look like a hero in comparison and I mean that

Look at that dr evil vest bros. Where do you even find that shit?

Klaus Schwab, you will be punished for coronavirus.

8 more years, Klaus, your time is ticking. In 2030 all you friends billionaires and oligarchs will be punished for inflicting so much pain on the best part of humanity.

Literally what's he even done I don't get it

Klaus Schwab is just the public face of the organization. The real bosses are behind in the shadows

>real bosses are behind in the shadows
Who should be tortured to extract that info about real bosses?

I don't believe the richest and most powerful people on earth would let the world know they are.

>Klaus Schwab is just the public face of the organization. The real bosses are behind in the shadows
But we all know who they are

youtu.be/YqaxQmjsb2A

People talk. It's human nature. That's why criminals always incriminate themselves.

Soros is only one man, IDF intel teams are bretty much extremist insider threats destroying America one sob story at a time and are needing to be Gitmo'd

stfu Samir. go eat your burek with cheese