Climate Change is the next "current thing"

After the Trump / Covid / Trucker / Russia /Christian Theocracy fear spectacles comes the Climate Change virtual reality. The highest levels of the Globohomo Technocracy have already decided. Get ready for all that oppose it and speak out against the lies to be branded Domestic Terrorists and attacked. Be prepared, brethren.

twitter.com/heweymedia/status/1549100702663835650

Attached: The Next Current Thing.png (693x346, 309.98K)

Use it to justifyibly blame jews for polluting.

Nigga, it's been the biggest thing for 4 decades. You been living under a rock?

all because its going to be warm for the next few days. god these fucking human rights activists are so fucking stupid its unreal. btw if you want to combat global warming kill the source that's causing it. HUMANS. (in minecruff)

Attached: greta thumberg slut destroy my pussy not my planet.jpg (1024x1010, 128.65K)

The difference being that ((they)) will be pushing it harder, in the same way they did with the china virus probably

Some ((politicians)) are litterally talking about "Ecologic Green Passeports" and shits like that

>effects of climate change getting worse and worse
>motivates countries to do more about it
Well durrrr. If you want an anology for your small brain, it's like how the more laundry that piles up, and the more clothes that start to run out, the more likely you are to do it.

>summer arrives
>countries and states with poor planning blame inability to care for people on climate change
>everyone forgets in the fall when temperatures cool off
>media fear hypes winter power outages due to climate change and not poor infrastructure maintenance and expansion
>countries and states with poor planning blame inability to care for people on climate change
>everyone forgets when temperatures warm up in spring
>media fear hypes summer power outages due to climate change and not poor infrastructure maintenance and expansion

covid was always meant to turn into climate fearmongering. They were probably hoping more of the population would be compliant with multiple jabs and to have the movement passports normalized by now, but they're all in and there's no turning back.

this makes sense. ADS is here. Now they can claim Climate change claimed x lives already this year

if we murdered all liars there would be no women left

>>effects of climate change getting worse and worse
>>motivates countries to do more about it
>Well durrrr. If you want an anology for your small brain, it's like how the more laundry that piles up, and the more clothes that start to run out, the more likely you are to do it.

There were a couple hot days in July. Must stop cooking and eat Cricket Chips in response to save the planet.

Attached: WEF HATE FIRE FIRE BAD.jpg (925x1771, 312.29K)

Attached: Jewish so-called women.jpg (709x675, 238.21K)

Sorry bro, all the climate scientists agree that the weather is not normal and is getting hotter and hotter.

Imagine if everyone in the USA said that food was getting more expensive, and I just said "oh there were a copy of expensive items. That doesn't mean inflation exists."

Hardly anyone watches these fake media networks anymore. They're just feeding new marching orders to their npcs.

based

Its the sun, earth literally can't get warm without the sun. Why would earth make earth hotter when the sun gives us all our heat

Probably from stupid mexicans and niggers who dont know how to turn stoves off.
How does pollution and whiteness correlate?

> thinks global warming is some conspiracy from the left

> doesn't think white replacement theory is a conspiracy from the right.

real consistent political view there.

no wonder this board is called politically incorrect

Attached: 5e4bd258180be-2338187749.jpg (800x810, 114.97K)

Why are greenhouses warmer than the outside?

>project veritas
Oh cool more fake CIA psyop shit. And this was funny:
>supposed “technical director” at one of the world’s largest media outlets
>can’t string a sentence together
>lost for words
>can’t properly explain his thoughts
Wonderful

>BUT MUH CONSENSUS!!!
Never existed you stupid fucking faggot.

Cause they are designed that way.
Volcanoes don't cause volcanic summer.

The enemy can't fear monger if the enemy doesn't have a head.

It has existed for decades.

>all the climate scientists agree

Attached: I Fucking Love Science.jpg (907x1360, 73.23K)

Meanwhile millions of computers are overheating digging up bitcoins for billionaires to fly around on their private loli jets telling the plebians they need to do better for the environment

Global warming isn't real. White birth rates being fucked with and imports at higher rates than births and of specifically non whites is real

Fuck off

Well yeah. It's the reason Any Forums and the internet and your computer exist. Show some respect.

>>project veritas
>Oh cool more fake CIA psyop shit. And this was funny:
>>supposed “technical director” at one of the world’s largest media outlets
>>can’t string a sentence together
>>lost for words
>>can’t properly explain his thoughts
>Wonderful

Any who had a different idea or viewpoint that I do is a Russian Bot or an Internet Troll.

Attached: DISSENT IS A RUSSIAN OP.png (983x582, 222.65K)

Attached: media--CNN_DIDDLE.jpg (1250x458, 108.58K)

I am not sure...
Just passed by the living room and my brother and parents (all people who worship MSM) were listening to news about police being racist and discriminatory to women, fags, religion and other useless bullshit.
My bet is that they'll keep their "classic" fear mongering along with the next "current thing", just like they always had.

Attached: 1656526821430.jpg (1080x1012, 89.94K)

it gonna be like trump and covid, there will probably even be eco-lockdowns to meet carbon targets

Everything being done is too little too late. So if we're at the point where we're doing eco lock downs, that will be the least of your concerns.

No shit you nigger, climate change has been the current thing for 20 some years.