Not All Niggers

not all niggers are the same, Any Forums can’t you see? Some are good at running for they must be swift to flee the po-lease
Some are very strong for they must fight absolutely anybody who they encounter that does not give them respek fo Dey col-sure
Some are EVEN very witty and clever, for they were never fast, nor were they strong, and so they have to be very good at stealing cell phones because they cannot outrun their victims and they cannot carry a tv.
So stop being racist! Come to terms with all the things we can learn from accepting all people!

Attached: 22408CAD-0F72-4D41-9316-C21D9CF6DA18.png (1280x720, 2.24M)

I'm still not getting a black girlfriend

user, it's clear only a mentally dim person would feel an irrational hate towards every single person that is different than him, but on a second thought...that's like normal human behaviour. It's like the inner ape never left us...

Attached: desu.jpg (649x725, 188.95K)

Nigger

Attached: 1657353955957m.jpg (1024x1024, 107.91K)

its not worth having one good nigger in around 10 000 others.the "good" niggers can stay in africa.

Oy Vey unexpected. I actually agree! It’s just too bad I’ve been shot stabbed mugged jumped sucker punched, and then even drugged for an attempted gay nigger rape but luckily I got out of that one.
My college math study had a black kid who would help tutor us. El reverso! Now you have to let niggers immolate your wife and toddler

I dont care fuck them all.

I just woke up from an actual nigger nightmare. I’m on an escalator, watching a YouTube video that was not racist but it was pretty funny even without racism. Then A Nigger notices me, and because I’m a white person he gets uppity and wants to start trouble so he starts calling me a racist. And this nigger is well out of my weight class, I’m a fucking lightweight manlet after all. But I pull a harmless little trick, I jump and grab him by the neck from behind and perform a reverse triangle, just long enough for the escalator to pull his feet further from his center of balance, and he tumbled down and pulled a reverse scorpion as his head gets stuck on the baseplate off the escalator.
WEEEE!!!!!
But! He didn’t die :(
He just got really humiliated and scared because he’s 6’4 and he got buckbroken by a guy who’s 5’4.
So he just goes “mumble mumble muhfugha” and nigwalks away
And I felt BAD, I felt PITY for harming the nigger! I can’t believe that a nigger could be suplexed and then cowed by a guy like me! So I start to explain, see look I wasn’t racist I was watching a funny YouTube video here look :)
And then, he takes a crazy ass piece of Jewish tech that allows him to tap your phone screen and steal all your credit cards, debit, and identity in a split second, and then he runs away at Nigger light speed and I am now ruined.

I really was enjoying that dream at first, the YouTube video was funny. But these visions keep coming to me, especially ever since I was shot in the fucking torso by a nigger.

It's never worth losing your birthright to nigger love.

The ones that aren't all the same that you are using to justify allowing the rest to remain in the west would have to be way better than they are. Instead they just run cover and claim victim. Just not worth it, any good nigs are statistically irrelevant.

Attached: TheConsOutWayThePros.png (400x773, 262.22K)

The world would be a better place if every nigger, shenigger, and child nigger had their throats cut

H-haven’t you guys ever heard of irony? Check my ebin basado digits

whatever the nigger archetype may be...NEVER RELAX.

NEVER, NEVER FUCKING RELAX

Attached: 76A68BF3-7526-4E17-98E6-7E210D4C4B24.jpg (720x480, 44.94K)

According to your logic, the irrational hate muslims feel towards every single american (including innocent kids) is completely rational and justified. Eye for an eye, but you are already blind...

Ironic or not these are the types of statements made and it is aways good to compare notes with other anons. But since you're answering I'd like your opinion on a dedicated "Raid listings" thread. A thread where anons can make suggestions along with links or check the listings to Join in already active raids/redpilling/shitposting on socials and the like.

America no, Jews yes. Kikes btfo once again.

Attached: 78E09BBC-4854-458A-B790-F068CC9F9175.jpg (900x900, 95.18K)

No one cares what shitskins think. Without oil they'd be nothing. Without kikes they'd still be in the sand and shit.

All niggers are the same

Quality post glow it up VPN fednigger. I’m leaving the state of New York forever to live in the final resting place of my nation’s immaculate founder. But my standard raid strategy was always to arrange small get togethers at Kiryas Joel, welfare grifting Jew capital of the west. A good tactic for having a relatively safe and enjoyable time, just determine where your local Jew ghettos are and then announce your presence with windmills of friendship and Roman salutes.

Attached: 5AFB9716-89A9-4EF8-8529-ED679325C686.jpg (750x747, 100.4K)

Yeah, I'm aware the feds have the ability to track people. But how many anons got any blowback from Seth Rogans elves shit getting raided? Seriously did anyone get any issues with the mass redpilling anyone did? I'm sure there's more places to go shitpost but one comment is just lost. A critical mass overpowers the censors and gets through.

Attached: It'sFullOfFishShitAnyway.gif (220x124, 40.36K)

I concur with that theory, the overwhelming torrents of shitposts is effectively a smokescreen that masks any good ol’ boogaloo boys in the flood of schizoposts. I will never ever commit my life to doing something evil but I am proud to contribute to the veil, I am happy if I run the clock out on a team of 30 glowies as they parse my data and scrutinize my movements because they aren’t gonna get shit. I plan to be very happy by moving to Trump Town and living among my own kind, forever spreading the truth about the Jews and their lies.