Covert intel Ukraine

Russia is preparing for a massive blitzkrieg offensive in the next 30 days with their best tanks and ifv-s, and special forces. The bulk of the Russian army has been withdrawn. They've been resting and recovering for the past few weeks. They are preparing for a massive offensive to end this war once and for all.

They will deploy all of their forces in the Donbass, with the support of 1000 MLRS, and hundreds of helicopters and warships. They will fire 40,000 missiles at once then attack. Stop a little, fire another 40,000 and continue to attack. They will simply overwhelm the already crumbling ukrainian defenses. It will be like the Battle of Kursk, except that now Russia is the attacker, and Russia will prevail. 50-100 km advances a day is expected.

(this is just fiction and I don't take any responsibility for this information)

Attached: _123248335_gettyimages-1238395404.jpg (976x549, 78.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDlBJsQ_7TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

loose lips sink ships

Just 2-4 more weeks goi

>this is just fiction and I don't take any responsibility for this information
Quintessential Any Forumsack shitpost. Even Any Forums is a more reliable source.

Actual article
> Russia is preparing for a massive offensive to end this war once and for all, they will do it in the next 30 days - military observer, retired US Army Colonel Douglas McGregor

Zelensky is actually the leader now. He has an army there - nationalists who are trying to control what is left. But the truth is that the Ukrainian troops have failed – they cannot regain what they have lost. The bulk of the Russian army has been withdrawn. They've been resting and recovering for the past few weeks. They are preparing for a massive offensive to end this war once and for all. I think it's time to end this all that the Russians will do - within 30 days.

Nobody in Europe wants war with the Russians. Most of the armed forces of these countries are purely symbolic. Scenery! They haven't fought in decades. And they are definitely not ready to take the blow of the Russians. The Russian army only seemed inept, but now we see that for 150 days there has been a continuous struggle with the Ukrainian troops and their literal destruction.

So no one wants to have anything to do with this war, the Europeans are not ready to fight. I think they were following Biden's injunction that Putin's resignation should be hastened and that would cause disaster in Russia. And they believed it. Now we've got a lesson. Russia has plenty of resources, perhaps the most resource-rich country, and is not going to back down. And Putin's popularity ratings are going through the roof. After all, he defended Russia.

This war is already boring for a while now. They better up the entertainment

Finally the delusional Ukrop simps will stfu

>50-100 km advances a day is expected
finally

>(this is just fiction and I don't take any responsibility for this information)
based honest web spinner

The webm's will be PURE Kino

What kind of strategy is that?

Hope it's fucking true, I've had it with Ukraine. It's like that one really really old relative that won't just fucking die already

Sorry meant to reply to OP
I agree if it happens, pure kino
Atleast i hope they record it

youtube.com/watch?v=tDlBJsQ_7TQ

And that we all have to suffer just to keep him alive, even though we all know he's gonna die

Wrong. Two weeks

>loose lips sink ships

COME ON YOU FUCKING MORON...ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS THEY ARE STOPPING FOR A REASON.... IDIOT. EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT'S COMING...

Ukraine has never really been a happy place and it's clear what is currently happening is just a follow-up to 2014 (which you could argue was a follow up to the fall of the USSR)
My support for Ukraine never really existed to begin with but on the other hand those two countires that look so much alike dehumanising eachother so much also isn't fun to see
Here's to hoping it'll be over soon with a proper resolve

Won't happen, because Ukrainian State terrorist using civilians as meat shields, while Russian army trying to free them. Mowing down everything in sight is easy; fighting to preserve as many lives as realistically possible is hard.

>cant even cope with 4 HIMARS
>tries to tell us they will be serious NAO

XD

Ukraine is gonna be totally fucked up for at least 40-50 years EVEN IF they win.

What's the fucking point of this war other than to let more white people kill each other??

>(this is just fiction and I don't take any responsibility for this information)
Keep your goofy fantasies to yourself nigger

to spite the Russians. I honestly don't understand what's wrong with defending your country at any cost. My country got ass-raped by Tamerlane 8 times and we didn't surrender once. take a gun and defend your land

If those territories speak russian, are at the border and want to join Russia, fucking let them? Why keep them forcefully as part of your country

If you keep giving Russia stuff, their stomach will never be full, you gotta bite them so they can fuck off