Uhm was Drumpf literally right for once`This cannot be, right? Do we have some fact checkers here????

Uhm was Drumpf literally right for once`This cannot be, right? Do we have some fact checkers here????

Attached: Burger.png (1108x390, 89.51K)

Happening cancelled. Russia cucked, Blump was wrong.

Attached: 134465664.jpg (1080x1841, 633.29K)

How does that make him wrong? Russia can cut it off at any time.. I fucking dare faggot Germany to pull some bullshit. And fuckyou double nigger faggot tranny cunt.

He even tried to pull the US out of Germany, but yet again German politicians ruined it

Attached: ACBCCEF6-1BB0-4B7E-A512-FB3DB9CB9E32.gif (400x252, 3.66M)

and you're proud of that?

Attached: EB06C593-BE41-4911-9620-6BA37596CDA3.gif (400x225, 1.04M)

the only thing they produce is energy and krokodil. if they stop selling energy they are brokies.

Russia doesn't just randomly steal money from their business partners and cut off contracts over virtue signaling.
That's why the rest of the world is moving away from the US regime and her puppets.

>Just be more dependent on the US than Russia
Yeah, genius statement by Trump. Truth is, we're always dependent on someone because we lack resources for true sovereignty, why do you think we wanted to take over East Europe in the past.

Eastern europe got nothing but gypsies and fetal alcohol syndrome. What exactly did you want from there, again?

If I was Putin I'd have that playing on a tablet mounted on my bathroom wall and I laugh at it every time I took a shit.

The corrospondence regarding the shipment of parts was also clearly a reminder that Germany itself was responsible for the delays and basically reminding them they're shooting themselves in the foot.

Beaurocrats are very bitchy.

Bosnians make great fuel according Victoria 2.

DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER | DARK MAGA PREDICTED THE DARK WINTER |

Attached: dark_MAGA.jpg (1666x819, 365.69K)

Russia cut the pipeline for a week in the middle of summer for a scheduled annual maintenance and the west almost collapse. Its gonna be a dark cool winter faggot

Yes he was right about the problem but like any other super villain his way of solving it is the most horrible method imaginable.

Retards like these make me not really care whether or not the 56% become even less.

Oh shit ,link vid pls

They'll deny it and when clips are show, claim he was talking about something else. Politicians never admit mistakes and would rather look increasingly out of touch than admit they were wrong. And if they were ever going to admit they were wrong, it certainly wouldn't be over something the evil orange man was correct about.

As if you aren’t reliant on us now? Germans are extremely shortsighted.

>Atomkraft? Nein Danke.
Germans need a boot to lick. They need their government to put them into line and whenever they can take on more masochistic subservience while feeling righteous and holier than thou then they will fucking do it.
The majority of Germans are just a smart slave race.

yeah, wasn't that kindof unpresedented? like some sort of unspoken rule?

He was right about most things... especially in the macro sense. You just felt the need to have your self-righteous circlejerk... haha... orange man bad. We're not listening to cheeto hitler.
Fuck all of you.
You get what you fucking deserve.

Then go back