Hey, /pol, I wanna be a pilot and emigrate from this shithole. I've heard that american military is very understaffed...

Hey, /pol, I wanna be a pilot and emigrate from this shithole. I've heard that american military is very understaffed, do they allow foreigners to join their military like french do and will they allow me to operate a plane?

Attached: EA8F3855-68A3-4689-861A-E13836547C99.jpg (1320x743, 143.98K)

Fuck off we're full.

mind you, I'm pureblood and have no intention of injecting myself with jew juice, are those mandatory in america?

your military literally says otherwise.

>Will they allow me to operate a plane?
No. You need a security clearance to fly a plane. You will be denied a security clearance because you're from Russia.

kek, please have your friends spam requests to join the military

Yes, the US military requires the kike spike.

Damn it. Don't they provide americn citizenship after several years of service?

You have to be near the top of your class and get a recommendation from a Congressman to be allowed to attend the Air Force academy

>will they allow me to operate a plane

Any foreigner serving in a national army will never be allowed to access mission critical equipment or intel, neither will they be allowed to rise above a certain rank.

I assume it'll be worse with the yanks since their tech is highly classified.
>t. ex-military fag

Attached: 1630441252243.png (960x720, 1.7M)

Shit, so it's just as hard as becoming a pilot here. I thought since american's military was understaffed it would be easier

If you're actually Russian there is no way you're getting in the US to become a fighter pilot due to the obvious concern of you just flying the jet away to Russia

pass port swap

Attached: 209690B4-6E1F-415C-8576-DDB6DB9835D3.jpg (540x675, 35.87K)

Yeah. I was actually trying to get in during the wars in the Middle East. My mom was only enlisted so she told me not to because she had a bad experience. I shouldn't have listened. I actually would have had a chance since I'm black. I guess if you staple on some titties and change your pronouns you could write to AOC or some shit. Being Russian won't help though

That won't change him from looking and (likely sounding) very Russian
That will only last weeks before he has a inspector chasing him

I think that's only for plebs who enlist - not for officers. However, you should call a US military recruiter and ask, because at the very least, it will waste his time.

Based

Yup, your nickname is now "army nigger"

Is there an online chat or something, so I can screencap his answer?

no we're full stay the fuck out weirdo

Fuck off, slavgook

fuck off we're full
commies should be staying in their own commie land, for that is the future you chose, enjoy it

Attached: 1651568817213.jpg (720x1109, 202.76K)