This is how middle to upper middle class families live in Finland nowadays

This is how middle to upper middle class families live in Finland nowadays

Thoughts?

Attached: 87fc9c0f8185ae4c.jpg (1600x1066, 407.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/maps/@60.2228078,25.1002687,533m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That close to neighbors.
Sure that's Finland?

Based and Deanopilled

Attached: deano.png (1590x950, 2.5M)

I-is this wood frame construction?

Attached: 1658367454662818.png (600x498, 10.85K)

I thought all euros lived in 1000 year old stone buildings?

What's going on with being so close together? Where's the yards and fences?

Seems weird.

Checked and checked
Yuropoors are a pack of lying cuckolds confirmed

Not really. Helsinki demolishes lots of old buildings because they arent up to modern standards and they dont want to renovate them and they just make ugly new ones
There are many examples of this

Attached: feq2nnapnb051.png (1067x1280, 1.63M)

Using wood is very popular nowadays even in bigger apartment complexes

Oh fuck that looks lovely. Only thing I’d want more were solid, thicker doors and windows cus I fall over a lot and I’d probsbly break at least two of them within the first year

All new construction in the south is like that. Nobody has a yard because apparently taking care of it takes too much time away from vegging out on social media. Roads that 30 years ago had nothing but trees on the roadside now have cuckbox after cuckbox constructed along them. It's soul crushing

WHY AREN'T YOU USING CEMENT LIKEA NORMAL EURO? ARE YOU WANNABE AMERICANS?

These are build so people can have neighbourhoods with lots of kids in a healthy envionment (read. no drug addicts or shitskins)
Some people are okay with it I guess since there are more and more places like this

This is bit more "traditional" area in Helsinki where the houses arent right next to each other. Some dont like this either but it has gotten even worse since some people dont seem to give a shit about space
google.fi/maps/@60.2228078,25.1002687,533m/data=!3m1!1e3

>Roads that 30 years ago had nothing but trees on the roadside now have cuckbox after cuckbox constructed along them.
oh so you mean like EVERY COUNTRY. Fucking tard.

too many neighbors too close. looks like a good neighborhood at least tho.

Using wood to build houses is seen as environmental, pretty and living in wooden houses is more traditional than anything. Log buildings are popular

>I-is this wood frame construction?
It can't be. They ONLY build using stones and mortar and shit...

Attached: hirsitalo-1232383.jpg (817x545, 95.81K)

I am shocked to find that eurobros have been less than honest about this topic. Shocked!

Thats why most people opt for these. Its cheaper way to live in a good neighborhood

It didn't used to be like that. I grew up in old houses surrounded by trees. Everyone had a big yard. The house I grew up in had its plot divided into three sections 30 years ago to build two more houses on it. Each house still had a sizable yard to their own. Now in the last couple of years they've built more houses on the opposite side of the road that they've had to build at odd angles to make them fit. No yard whatsoever

There's nothing a 1000 yr old in Finland but mongol bones and forest trolls

Add some plants and this would look very comfy

Europe isnt monolithic. Germany and Finland for example are totally different societies

The way a lot of the houses in the U.S just get left to rot makes me genuinely mad. Some of them are pretty

Attached: 0006123A-30C4-4920-9226-E6216F963A4C.jpg (900x600, 160.96K)

looks like something you build with things you found abandoned

Attached: dancin.gif (365x360, 304.93K)

That is a tiny garage.

Looks pretty nice. Practical for the climate, the only thing downside is they're a little crowded, the houses could be on bigger lots and it would be an improvement.

prefab bleh fad

>house w/o yards
Apmt