WEF speaker says all our problems would be solved if population -90%

If wanting class war and your current leaders dead is not your default political position by now then I am sorry you are doing politics wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=S8RrOYK1Sx4

Attached: 23542354235454.jpg (724x515, 126.15K)

wtf I thought the monke lady was kind

If your solution is to hurt people in your own country then you are a victim of foreign brainwashing.

Liberals say this, but they don't do anything about HIV positive Africans having 13 kids. In fact, they feed their children so each of their 13 kids can have 13 more HIV positive kids, and then encourage them as refugees.

You have to wonder if there is a masterful plan to all of this, or if they're just complete idiots.

(((our)))

why do jews always talk like this?

To monke and ape, we no monke.
>i swear she was a jewish lady too.

I know an adopted WEF girl born into an elite family that ran oil in Bahrain. She told me eugenics was great and less people should exists on earth. You have no clue how Nazi the WEF shills are, they are more Nazi than Adolf Hitler.

I mean. She’s not wrong. It’s sinister as fuck. Ut she’s not wrong

she isnt wrong. we should get rid of niggers, south americans and asians

she lived in africa, she probably understands how useless niggers are

Wrong
Kill traitors before enemies

South Africa is the only country in Africa with anything even approaching a HIV registration system. There are no statistics elsewhere in Africa, they simply don't exist. There are estimates by people who have a vested interest in portraying Africa's AIDS problem as dumbfoundingly as possible. You could make up anything you want about most countries in Africa and nobody would be wiser, it's impossible to check. You can sit on your computer in Geneva and generate whatever numbers you want, they remain purely theoretical. Funny how society didn't get shut down despite it having a nearly 100% mortality rate.

HIV virus, the world's first "plandemic", is mostly harmless and they prove you have it after the fact of finding low T-cell count by repeating the PCR test 30+ times until it says "positive!" for sections of RNA matching the HIV virus. Correlation between HIV retrovirus and low T-cell count is LESS VALID of an argument than correlation between chicken egg albumin and low T-cell count. And the only way to get THAT into your blood is with an injection.

I argue that vaccines cause allergies including SEMEN ALLERGY, which means gays experience uncontrolled cytokine release, prompting the depletion of T cells. It is well know that repeated semen exposure causes an immune response in humans. Semen consumption in unvaccinated individuals is associated with lower expression of the CCR5 receptor, which acts as a binding site for HIV to enter its host cells.

>vaxxines cause homosexual allergen

so the remaining 10% is white?

I only see one problem ((())) and it can only be solved by baking

i forgor to mention the jews. they need to go first

>if population -90%
They'd be right so long as that figure includes themselves.

Wrong answer
Always first cull those calling for culling
Make them live up to their own beliefs

Uhhhhh, and what do you meam by that......? I hope it isnt anti semitic.

I get that you've been reading Montegier but that dude was off his rocker and the large swaths of people who have had gay sex and blogged about their HIV experiences and developing AIDS are more than enough evidence. Also the technology to invent a gain of function biological weapon such as HIV did not exist in the 1980's -- CRISPR-CAS-9 allows for engineered biological weapons.

in 2022 the real nazis pretend to be humanistic globalists, while the humanists and common folk have to pretend to be nazis. Honk honk!

Attached: Surfing the Kali waves.jpg (300x250, 103.23K)

All of our problems would be solved if only the white race existed
All white leftists would need to be exterminated as well

Trust the plan.

Attached: basedkissinger.jpg (1280x720, 96.41K)

This. Put their money where their mouth is.

No the brackets mean an anus. He means we should breed boypussy instead of women as a means of birth control. ((()))

>all our problems would be solved if population -90%
I do not disagree. Nuke all non-white countries and we'd be on track for paradise.

Reported to ADL

Attached: 1656244837438m.jpg (652x1024, 52.02K)

It never does. Selfish selflessness.

When see says our, who is she refering to?

No one ever talks about how a huge cull is going to prevent another huge population boom from just happening again.

And that obviously doesn't include their own lineages, innit?

Earth isn't even overpopulated, but mismanaged by corrupt fuckwits like in OP links who literally cannot provide any solution beyond ''lmao just wipe the slate clean''

I mean she lived among monkeys. She's basically the nigger whisperer.

Who makes all these fake things and posts them? Kissinger would never be overt enough to be recorded saying anything of the like. His policy would reflect this, but he would never openly say anything about it. Likely not even at Bilderberg.

>You have to wonder if there is a masterful plan to all of this, or if they're just complete idiots.
Niggers are a biological weapon with which they'll destroy white people. Once white people are all gone, they'll let the niggers die, and many other people will die due to the global economy collapsing. The only ones left after all this will be the jews - more numerous than ever - and some east asians.

She's not wrong, but she's also not advocating for wiping out every nigger, chink and jeet to do it, so the method is wrong.

>prevent another huge population boom
Sterilisation, duh.

Naïve take.

Attached: 2139823.jpg (2560x1600, 619.9K)

>OY WE WUDDNT AB DES PROBLOM IF INNIT WUDNT FO THA POPULATION!
>Continues to feed and support failing countries and starving people who increase the population 5 fold then bringing them to your country to increase your population 5 fold.
>OOOYYYYYYY

I would like to live on this Jewish/East Asian ethnostate. I have a high IQ. Is there any hope for me?

Attached: far_side_jane_goodall1.jpg (278x375, 33.39K)

A lot of problems would also be solved if the people pushing this shit or in agreement with it all suddenly vanished.

So fucking stupid.
You think we should lock up criminals? How about we lock you up, make you live up to your beliefs.
You think we should deport illegal immigrants? How about we deport you, make you live up to your own beliefs?

Just because you think that someone should be subjected to some kind of treatment doesn't mean you think everyone should be subjected to that treatment. It's not hypocritical to say we should attack our enemies.

>the technology to invent a gain of function biological weapon such as HIV did not exist in the 1980's

HIV isn't a biological weapon, it's the direct result of vaccine toxicity causing your body to by allergic to a slighter larger than usual number of semen proteins.

typically, 88% of men are allergic to foreign race sperm on a skin prick test.

this number is 100% for people diagnosed with HIV.

Are you circumcised and or a practicing rabbi? If not, SoL.

I don't know if it's real, I just hope that it is.
And I wouldn't be surprised, he's a very racist in a good way for a kike. It didn't stop Nixon from roasting him constantly on the Nixon tapes though.

>nigger whisperer
Kek

Attached: 345435435435.jpg (602x876, 195.77K)

She is not wrong, malthusian catastrophes have been happening since the dawn of civilization, the only difference is current agriculture technique and faster transport lines have allowed to stall it for much longer that it should, eventually it will happen.

>lets LOCK YOU UP to make you live up to your beliefs
What crime did he commit?

Ah, I'm not practicing.

The obvious truth is that there was a carefully planned NWO scheme spanning multiple generations, but the actual masterminds that came up with it are all long dead and the inheritors tasked with carrying it out were all blithering idiots who think they are much smarter than they really are.

Let's start with the elderly.