Why did he not face legal consequences?

Why did he not face legal consequences?

Attached: Gaige Grosskreutz Kenosh paramed.jpg (725x544, 75.81K)

Because he's a fed.

pity

nose

fucking jew

On some level, absolutely. What happened to the tall skinny guy who fired the shit that kicked things off?

shot

He helped Kyle a lot.

coward fake surrendered before pulling his pistol
what a piece of work

Because jews refuse to prosecute other jews.

This kike’s sex life in over. Meanwhile, see picrel

Attached: A51A3C4C-0607-4E6E-84A5-60958B43A2D4.jpg (559x1024, 72.89K)

He made a deal with the prosecutors for his testimony. What the prosecutors should have realized the man is retarded and a terrible witness. His testimony legitimately sank the case.

He is getting what he deserves every moment of the rest of his life. Non stop pain and sucking dick for pain pills is all he does now.

his arm is ripped, consequences will never be the same for gross-kreutz

I wish i could torture this guy. Just look at his dumb lefty face and tell me you wouldnt like to mess this guy up cartel style

He's a jew.
Worse, he's a jew.

he attoned for his crimes by setting kyle free with his testimony

He tried to put kyle away for life and lied under oath multiple times. No perjury charge. No felon in possession of a firearms charge. Even his dui charyes were dropped.

Tl;dr what a stupid pathetic lefty loser

I'm not sure that was intentional, user. I think he was just because he was stupid.

God I miss that trial.

Didn't Crowder warn him about the amount of puss he would get?

some members of antifa/blm are absolutely feds. you can guarentee at least 1 of the people in this crowd given the events that happened there was glowing.
>the bald shoot me nigga guy could have wanted to give his life away knowing his family would get a lot of money for it and he goes down as some sort of hero.
>chicken wing could have been a fed and talked to kyle beforehand.
>kyle was some sort of mkultra adopted child.
or maybe not. no one has provided evidence of these glow theories. Personally I'd like to see more digging into events that helped the conservatives or alt-right whatever you want to call (our) movement.

I was being facetious
Frankly though I think even without putting him away, imagine the anguish he has from setting the person who crippled him for life and killed 2 of his comrades free
the thought of that is way more cathartic than any short sentence hed get from perjury or DUI or possession since those are temporary imprisonment but his mental suffering is for life

>Because jews refuse to prosecute other jews.

Attached: A6A913DE-EAD5-461E-AFE1-0FDDB260A40A.png (302x359, 221.07K)

>grosskreutz
oh no no no
but uh goyim, remember, you're actually the racist ones