Faggot teacher got me in trouble

complete cuck of a guy got me in trouble for calling possums "retarded" is there any ways which I can get revenge on him through the internet?

Ps, As I intend on going to uni, I don't want it tarnish my record and mess up m life. I'm not asking you to be my personal army, I just want ideas.

Thanks Frens

Attached: nocap.jpg (1420x2013, 609.68K)

>teacher

This is a 18+ site, sweetie.

It's not a big deal if you get in trouble for calling possums retarded.

It won't impact your university applications you stupid kangaroo fucker. Focus on your OP/ATAR. That's the only thing that matters for Australian universities.

who cares? is it going to have any lasting consequence that a teacher found out you called a possum retarded? are you going to try make a mountain out of a molehill or something?

Shit in his coffee

he gave me some bullshit speech, I'm kinda pissed off at his leftist shit

find out where he lives
you're in australia so there's virtually no risk of being shot
toilet paper his property, throw eggs at his house and vehicles.
ring his doorbell until he wakes up and answers, then throw eggs at him.

but you have to be 18+ to post here

as inofficial ambassador of possums i declare that we feel hurt and want an apology.

It's too late. The only thing you can do now is cut your balls off and mail them to him.

Should have called him a faggot, he would be perma locked in a cycle of leftist speeches if you kept it up after each speech.

shit on his desk

be thankful it happened while youre still in highschool and not in uni where it could have actual consequences, and consider it a lesson, the only price you had to pay was listening to some bullshit speech. whenever youre in a situation where you can be disciplined for whatever reason you need to conduct yourself accordingly, if you cant do that you wont get far in life

Yes, by killing yourself
Post this on Facebook fag. We don't care.

kys faggot, I came asking for ways to get payback

It is opossum you retard and they are cool dudes.

i gave you the right answer, not the answer you were looking for, because the answer you were looking for is fucking stupid, no other way to put it.

Call him a possum. You can't get in trouble but he will know it means he's a retard. He'll probably shit his pants.

You deserve it. Possums are cool and you're a fag.

Underage. Leave.

Upset because of grandstanding? Students don't care about teachers because they think they're boring
Teachers stopped bothering with me years back in high school because I didn't overreact and accuse them of grandstanding
>You could have said "Can you get to the point already?"
>You could have said "I don't think anyone cares what you think."
>You could have said "What are we talking about again?"
You had your chance and failed bro. All you can do now is learn from this experience.

Attached: 1622599759795.jpg (1000x1500, 190.02K)

Were you alone with the teacher? Claim they molested you. Will ruin them but can you live with everyone knowing you are forever damaged?
Some girls at my high school did this to an English teacher and it took years until the false accusations became known.

Moot was 14 newfag

Not gonna lie, you sound like an absolute fucking faggot. If I were you I’d drink bleach then put a loaded shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger, just to be sure.

18+ rule was for users of the website not the owner dumbass

Go ask the glowing discord feds if you want revenge zoom zoom.

This dude, alltough apparently a raging faggot, (who else posts anime?) gets it!
Don't give teachers (or anyone) that power over you. Tell them their believes arent relevant to you.

Checked. You've got to FUCK this lil nigga in his ass, then he wont be talking so much shit my nigga

not an argument, OP is not moot

Fuck you! We’re not retarded

Alright OPFAG. Anons are right. Although MOOT OUR SAVIOUR created this when he was 14, this is not original Any Forums anymore. Leave while you still can.

>act like a stupid whore who deserves physical correction
I don't think you should do that

Here's an idea.
Buy laxatives and a bottle of water.
Get the ones without any taste or smell.
Mix obscene amounts in it.
Put the bottle of water on his table when no-one can catch (it can be done, just start observing for the proper opportunity).
A way to do it is, when you go to class, keep it hidden in your hand, stroll past the desk, don't look at the desk, just put it on there.
Leave it.
Chances are he might go for it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-22 124759.jpg (656x548, 87.51K)