Happening military building skynet have AI robot soldiers

twitter.com/sonicmega/status/1549651495997476864?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1549651495997476864|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Attached: Happening.jpg (748x787, 111.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonicmega/status/1549651495997476864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to start saving lithium used lithium batteries

Why?

Can’t wait till these things replace human cops inside the inner city ghettos lol. Good luck imprisoning a robot for 20 years for gunning down a nigger for being a nigger.

Attached: 04DD8CB2-E6EA-474A-A28A-F2EE14D0768B.jpg (700x577, 209.49K)

that is the sound of inevitability mr anderson

Attached: terminator prototype.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

>twitter.com/sonicmega/status/1549651495997476864
1) those are so stupid, they can't even reload, just bait them into wasting their ammo and done
2) Chinese are building AI fighter jets, with the help of Google. If you should be shitting your pants about anything, you should be shitting your pants about THAT. And you should haul Google's Indian CEO out of the country and drop him in front of PM Modi to explain himself.
3) The future is grenade drones. Cheap, autonomous, effective, and great footage to post on Any Forums later. You're going to soon live in a world where a robot might drop a grenade on your head when you go grocery shopping because someone didn't like your skin color.

Attached: grenade drone.webm (640x352, 820.54K)

Damn, these retards are pretty confident in their robot not blowing their brains out on accident

Chaff pluse

Skynet was built in 2006, it's the square block downtown Los Angeles that's "censored" on google maps.

And yes, it manages a.i. and autopilot vehicles that google uses to build their maps. If wondering why? G.I.S is very profitable.

Damn, these retards can't spot a fake video

no shit, wouldn't catch me within a thousand feet of something like that. Probably rubber projectiles tho.

The literal ZOGbots will be programmed to avoid niggers and only target whites over petty """crimes"""

Even if it’s a guy in a greenscreen suit I still wouldnt do that

Literally had a ND there too.

That was a Russian dude who was bored. The dog doesn't control the gun, and has no recoil control

gesundheit

>rubber projectiles tho.
Can still fuck your shit up pretty hard

Robot cops would not need lethal weapons. Democrat mayors would make it not illegal to shoot at robot cops.

I'm looking forward to this bright future.

You've been on Any Forums how long and you can't tell a fake video apart from a real one? Lurk for two years, faggit.

It is CG, dumbass

But it could become true with current technology.

We live in scary times
Best to stock up on tannerite and ammo

Attached: 1657764383756.jpg (859x1024, 62.1K)

>not even letting the man finish his shit first

wait until you go full schizo and realise that call of duty was just a simulator for an AI to harvest data and use it to manufacture drones of war.