Its enough to be clean. You will be happy

Its enough to be clean. You will be happy.

Attached: 16583746807701.jpg (1029x1280, 112.39K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-210851_VK.jpg (1080x1169, 606.19K)

My German is trash

>Andrea Piechotta from Old Lady Village is addicted to the deserving colours of her douching water. That is where it goes wrong. For she has a sharing with water and can't get horny enough, without the nightly sprinkle.

Here goest the article: [link]

Can some cunt translate this Jew language into stralian

It says

>WASH THESE FOUR AREAS WHEN YOU GET PISSED AT PUTIN
>saving water like a good goy

It names the areas stupidly. like a joke. I don't know how to laugh at German jokes but maybe German people can tell us why to laugh at this.

only wash those 4 spots if you want to piss off hitler
water, too, should be saved for freedom

armpits
groin
feet
your "butt fold"

I guess it's their first ever experience with water restrictions lol, so they're going troppo

What's german for reetgat?

This is the start of the smelly German racial stereotype. We already thought German women were hairy

Oi cunt, fucking dinglebat if u fucking the poofta herr putler u only wash these four area. Make sure u farking go deep in those eh, fucking filthy shit. Don’t want no fucking dingleberry or faggotvirus

It's not funny. Only darkness will you find here.

Attached: 1643800697292.jpg (635x698, 43.02K)

doch wohl

Attached: 1658233984003014.jpg (565x1024, 99.64K)

>Oldenburg
kek it's a liberal shithole just 30 minutes from where I live. It's like little Seattle

its says "only wash this four areas if you want to anger putin"
its like saying shit yourself to fight climate change

doomguy will never be rea-

Tell the foreigners about the "poop observation deck" that is installed in German toilets.

Attached: 1658217381036914.jpg (305x165, 15.93K)

I read that as
>WICHST NUR DIESE VIER BEREICHE...

lmao, i remember when i stayed over my friends house as a kid, his parents made me shower like this because they were fucking kikes obsessed with saving money. I was like what do you mean stand in the bucket to have a shower, i just had a normal shower because that stupidity would have made me fall over and smash my head on something.

i hate germans so much

Nah, it's fake
The second one isn't tho, it's about a woman saving water by flushing toilet with shower water

that is honestly pretty outdated this days, and i never really liked that design for obvious reasons

Horrible. It says she catches her shower water in a paint bucket and uses it to flush because she’s into sustainability, not because she’s cheap.

Um Ukraine why isn't that a naked nigger with a BBC in the picture? Have you lost your touch? You do want more money don't you? Best get to loving those niggers.

I should add, the family was millionaires, there was no reason to ever be this jewish about money.

>Half the agriculture in the country stops
>"nooo you have to conserve water!!!"

what the fuck? If anything they should be seeing their reserves grow from industry grinding to a halt.

they made some weak adrenochrome with the water from that bucket

They have to focus on important matters like legalizing gay marriage while the country is a destroyed ruined shithole littered with corpses

lol

lmao even

using less water is really bad for sewage systems.

This will lead to giant problems in the next 2-3 years

Ok, the article is paywalled but here you go

Attached: Screenshot_20220722_124227.png (3834x1727, 690.55K)

It's not really about saving water

THIS BEGS THE QUESTION
WHY WOULD A RUSSIAN POST A FAKE AND A MANIPULATIVE PICTURE?

Attached: Screenshot_20220722_124702.png (1526x1844, 469.45K)