All my Mandela effect docs have disappeared from my hard drives

NO JOKES IT'S WEIRD.
Have you got somes? One of my favorite is about the red squares skirt from "baby one more times" now is a simple black skirt with a strange light around in the video clip.

Attached: pokemon-mandela-effect (3).jpg (625x313, 47.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmXlHmk0UXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Mandela Effect is a meme. Human brains are simply fallible.

Mandela effect would only work if the universe is hyperthreaded. I don't think it is because God seems to have build a fairly budget universe really, barely filled it with anything

AVGN episode was the best Halloween special

The only "mandela" effect I'm convinced of is Fruit of the Loom cornucopia

Attached: Fruit_of_the_Loom.jpg (1280x720, 112.41K)

Mandela effect is rewriting history not sone quantum mechanics world reshaping event. It's Watson down at the ministry of truth changing shit to fut the current narrative.

related concept is how your brain rewrites memories for dreaming. there is a trope about when you fall out of bed, the sensation of falling causes you to dream of falling/flying in that moment, then you wake up on the floor. in reality, you simply fall out of bed mid-dream, then your brain goes and rewrites the memory of your dream to now incorporate the falling part, sort of like trying to justify to your conscious mind why you are now on the floor.

blablabla, lol you really really don't even look at the mandela effect, you seems to believe people are all liars and idiots, which is in fact your real own self estamate of yourself.

I am a 2001 Zoomer and I ignored Pikachu's tail and if it's Berenstein or Berenstain so I don't remember

Your move

Attached: D81NQRdUYAIra_a.jpg (1024x1024, 102.27K)

growing up, "nigger" used to be spelled "nigga".

I have to go to work but heres a weird commercial I saw this morning.
Influencing parents to jab their kids, kids laying on the floor with chalk outlines.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmXlHmk0UXw

I believe this and a few others because there is so much cultural residue. It's like a retarded robot can wipe primary evidence but anything tangentially related or abstracted it cannot detect. Reality jannies are shitty at their job. They probably do it for free.

It's Winston but I enjoyed the reference double plus good comrade.

Here is a true story:
>looking into mandela effect
>articles claim "tom hank's famous line is different from real life line said!"
>look at movie
>line is "houston, we have a problem"
>watch video of real life line
>"house we've had a problem"
>watch them both over and over
>fast forward a couple weeks
>someone claims the movie line changed to "we've had a problem"
>lolwut
>watch every single version i can find on youtube of the movie
>clearly changed from "we have" to "we've had"
>literally every single different video clip changed
>fucking lolwut
>people freak out
>point it out
>point out the articles that prove the movie's line was different
>suddenly the line changes back in the next couple of days
>everyone is called a skitzo
>people recorded clips
>the clips all changed back as well
>learn its called a flip flop when it changes and then goes back to normal
>freaked out that i was one who was able to verify the change was real
>constantly watch the video for weeks in hopes it changes back
>it never does

Go look up how many animals were on Noah's ark. Its no longer 2 of each. No joke. Actually open a Bible and look at it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-034841_Chrome.jpg (1080x421, 114.7K)

Wtf. Just checked. It's true.

Same, literally what the fuck are they doing.
Every toddlerfag has the exact same memory of asking their parents if the brown thing was a loom

but thats blatantly not true
ask a friend for a video of star wars V or snow white (disney animated)

vader says 'no, i am your father' (NOT luke, i am your father)

evil queen says 'magic mirror on the wall' (NOT mirror mirror on the wall)

since the videotapes have been preserved for at least 30 years(since the 90s), how is it possible they've been changed?

Fucking kek, someone get this man a (You)

Attached: 0B90EB0F-4912-4981-8DDB-0BB2ABF2253D.jpg (953x939, 257.87K)

see
go watch a video tape of it and judge for yourself

I remember those things as they are… I’ve only heard them the other way when quoted, not saying other people don’t remember them the other way… I think it has to do with string theory.
We all have limitless alternate selves in other dimensions, commonly connected by a single spirit (like various facets of a diamond) and sometimes the memories can get tangled up with one another.

Holy shit what the fuck this is worse than the Soviet flag having a stat out of nowhere

It is still a pair in the Quran. No matter how they try, they can't change Allah words. CERN is nothing compared to the creator of the universe.

Allah is truly the greatest.

Attached: NoahShip.png (924x239, 34.61K)

>I remember those
Do you also remember c3p0's silver leg? I don't think I have ever heard someone remember it.

Attached: 1641729578811.jpg (838x1090, 285.03K)

HOLY SHIT GUYS SOUTH AMERICA IS A REAL CONTINENT

Barakallahu fik

I stuffed camel shit down allah's penis hole using a bic pen and a funnel

God bless you

thats the many worlds interpretation
it still up for debate, and it has many issues with it, in particular that energy would have do be infinitely subdivisible for it to work, which isnt possible in our physical universe

besides that, why is it only our memories getting tangled ?
if theres any interaction across the multiverse, why wouldnt it affect everything(the physical mediums too, not just our memories)?

basically anything is possible if you're willing to accept the many worlds interpretation, so why limit yourself just to memories?

i never remember it silver