Do you accumulate bad karma if you actively engage in political discussions?

Do you accumulate bad karma if you actively engage in political discussions?

Attached: 1658415230622838.jpg (1500x1946, 853.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/an/an06/an06.063.than.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. You do collect lifetimes of hell if you actively avoid it.

Attached: IMG_20220722_044729.jpg (1437x2595, 741.08K)

wtf no

you accumulate good karma by speaking truth, no matter how painful the emotional or physical consequences. when two politicians see truth they can find a good path onwards to the FUTURE without care or concern for the three earthly dimensions of Sea, Sky and Clay

you get good karma by staying away from politics like the fucking plague and debates

buddha would have given up on preaching if he were alive today

Bruh. You're more judged by your actions not words

Except that your words and actions will be manipulated by demons at every opportunity. Kill demons.

Attached: c07aa3bd461f96b2f3d37452a1c2ccf4.jpg (700x753, 56.2K)

You get it for anything and everything in this shit world.
Who cares?

if youre a vatnik worshipping faggot living in his grandma's pink commie memories, then you do.
even the ether hates commies and if you jerk your meat to putin youll be a russian dog in your next life

the demon mara is the caused of all problems it causes all good things to be corrupted

buddha trancended time and space. you fool! I am here to preach now. you can't stop me with your christian-jewish background.

One of many names, but demons they are and shall be slayed.

>You're more judged by your actions not words
But doesn't the Eightfold Path include right speech? That is, what you say can bring you just as good or bad karma as what you do

no, only if you break precepts, and even then kamma is created by intention.

>"'Kamma should be known. The cause by which kamma comes into play should be known. The diversity in kamma should be known. The result of kamma should be known. The cessation of kamma should be known. The path of practice for the cessation of kamma should be known.' Thus it has been said. In reference to what was it said?

>"Intention, I tell you, is kamma. Intending, one does kamma by way of body, speech, & intellect.
accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/an/an06/an06.063.than.html

also worth investigating is mumonkan case 2 Hyakujo's Fox.

the master is asked, "is the enlightened man free from karma or not?"
the master says, "the enlightened man is one with karma."

Attached: taku.jpg (1000x679, 268.67K)

You're a clown nigger kike. Don't be so obvious.

Attached: 0_Trevor-Moore.png (1200x630, 1.03M)

Are you a woman? The words you type sound like something a woman would type. Words hurt you, so words that hurt you spoken by others means they shall suffer. Grow a spine and a soul.

Attached: IMG_20220507_023750.jpg (540x704, 84.85K)

I think you should study deeper into kamma kamma is just action people punish themselves with their own evil mind and path there is no clicker in the sky.

Karma is intent and cause/effect. So if you tell some people to vote for a bad candidate that does evil things and they do and you did it intentionally knowing they were evil then that's like a -2. But if you did the same thing unintentionally then that's a -1. I'm not sure how ignorance factors into that

Karma is just mirror.

>Are you a woman?
No

>Words hurt you, so words that hurt you spoken by others means they shall suffer. Grow a spine and a soul.
Lol I merely said that Buddhist teachings emphasize on what you say as well, no need to act like a bitch just because I stated something, nigger

Hi mam.

Attached: IMG_20220506_031727.jpg (980x988, 265.76K)

Buddha was a fraud pedo, who gives a shit what that person said? Why do you really care? Don't you have a mind of your own?

based takeon. hiding from problems and looking away only makes them worse

Attached: 1655586953275.jpg (190x315, 22.5K)

you're the one who tells respectable people to avoid political speech. You are the enabler of snakes!

Why are you so bitter? Who hurt you?

Yeah voting for him would be bad karma probably

>Do you accumulate bad karma if you actively engage in political discussions?
yes, if you promote right wing, vaxx or gun control

yes bad thoughts and speech accumulates negative karma
you can even see the results of this karma if you simply look at your life right now
imagine how much better it would be if you didn't visit this website
I used to come here every day, now it's once or twice a fortnight just to keep up to date on the news
even then I still notice an immediate effect on my mood and mindset as soon as I see a china man being eaten by an escalator

I am above you, in the way that I actively call a spade a spade instead of looking for answers from some faggoty mythical bullshit like Buddha or something just the same with another name. Grow up, take responsibility, execute demons who give no fucks about your fake karma. Grow up.

Yes.
Every single person who speaks of politics is miserable.
Eventually it infects your mind and you start forgetting normal shit.
The end result is a creature that can't have a normal conversation.
Every thought or idea becomes about the enemy that's trying to oppress you.

The big problem is they're tricking kids into being political.
Corrupting the soul of the young naive fools who will struggle to break free of the belief system.
This is the real systemic oppression.

Attached: 1658318900362331.jpg (1024x1008, 93.42K)

8x8 = 64
I reset my case

you puchu looks sick get him some medicine

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x270, 28.66K)

If you believe in the bible it will summon demons into your acquaintances to make them persecute you to fulfill the persecution clauses of it.

I don't believe in karma or other metaphysical dogma.

Attached: play-doh.jpg (500x524, 103.52K)

>karma
>metaphysical
no

Itt: retards who have never studied eastern philosophy

Show scripture or fuck off