We are a short time away from open murder of doctors and transgender Americans on mass scales

Attached: 1658483360766.png (585x627, 130.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FPWellman/status/1549851507272589312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neat.

Good.

Super

Great.

Insha'Allah

Attached: taliban hanging child kidnappers.jpg (828x866, 419.62K)

Valid

Damn straight.

>We are a short time away from open murder of doctors and transgender Americans on mass scales
i know
hurry the fuck up already

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 66.27K)

Excellent

I organize breeding camps.
I worked at a very renowned SC organization for the last 5 years, but covid made it difficult during the last two season.
But now things are back to normal again.
Our camp is part of a cultural exchange and integration program for refugees.
During summer break, when the families bring their teenaged offspring to our camp I am in charge of managing the activities.
I divide the teens up into groups of 5 or 6 and I always make sure that the refugee boys are grouped in with the white girls.
And I always make sure that the white boys are in male-only groups and never come anywhere near the girls for the two or three weeks they stay with us. I schedule them for hiking activity while the mixed groups play beach volley ball, for example.
Another method of mine is to give the white boys games and activities that are higly unpopular with the girls, but keep the boys very distracted, like keeping the white boys buisy playing certain types of table top and trading card games, while at the same time the mixed groups spend their hours with water sports and play at the pool/lake.
I also make sure that the mixed groups with the girls get as much unsupervised time a possible, especially during the evening hours.
If one slips through and I notice a white boy talking to the girls I can always distract them with small errands.
It is all so very subtle, all I have to do is creating the right circumstances. And the best part is: Nothing about that is illegal.

Quite a few girls were probably pregnant by the time the parents picked them up.
I just get all giggly from the thought of having these innocent teenage girls ruined.
It's my little revenge for centuries of white colonization and racism.
I am so excited for this season.

I wish that was true, but we live in a society

Just leave kids alone, get back in your box and shut the fuck then.
Simple as

People who castrate children should be executed. This isn't a controversial position.

I think the trans kids are the victims in this scenario. She's not wrong, though, making gender transitioning the latest fad while not educating children about what they were actually getting into (it's not as easy as changing your name and growing your hair out -- $150,000 in invasive surgeries, you'll never have children, your hormones will make you crazy, and your genitals will never feel pleasure, most people have dysphoric days and doubt they pass if they are lucky enough to actually do so) and simultaneously aggressively deplatforming anyone who regretted their decisions and the mentality which made them go through with getting "treatment" and the physical and psychological trauma it carries was likely a MASSIVE fucking mistake. If all these trans kids grow up well-adjusted, good. I want people in this world to be well and to be happy in their souls...I am not here to hate people for random shit.

Post a fucking link ffs. Are you new here OP?

Why would anyone want to "openly murder" trannies? They're quite literally doing so themselves. All you have to do is interact with them on even a basic level and the exposure alone is already enough to send them into an existential crisis.
As for the doctors though I fully agree.

Attached: 1568316368446.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

finally, this is where Weimar ends. people are hungry, sick, and tired of all this bullshit.

2 more weeks

I thought you kraut faggots hated eugenics?

when did everyone start taking these comments literally?

Everyone I know has been saying shit like this since ever but the last few years it became like roller blading in the year 2000. Everyone stopped and pretended they never did it and couldn't believe it when they saw someone else do it and pretended to be flabbergasted

shouldnt have involved other peoples kids, pretty simple concept

you are replying to pasta

I unironically agree with her.

Link?

They wont do shit

Attached: 1658411136358966.png (778x832, 1.05M)

>wellman
Kek the eternal jew. He is not concerned about it he actually wants it to happen.

Attached: la.jpg (400x400, 10.81K)

>doctors and troons
think bigger
storms will follow

twitter.com/FPWellman/status/1549851507272589312

>trannies proselytize their death cult through every form of media
>n-no. it's the anti-tranny propaganda that's at fault!
>europeons decline to take Russian money and introduce gorillion sanctions
>n-no. it's Russia who's defaulting on debt and is an unreliable trading partner
How did you manage to get so jewed that people don't see a difference between cause and effect anymore?

Attached: w.png (388x413, 4.28K)

sounds good to me

Attached: 2022-07-22 05.09.11 boards.4chan.org 270c3d34fc33.jpg (1130x233, 36.03K)