The meme that destroyed Any Forums

>the meme that destroyed Any Forums
It's over

Attached: 1658483377599.jpg (711x1024, 135.83K)

Q-tards ARE retarded, though. Any Forums agrees with this.

le ebil rightwingers only cum her hehe xd

>flag
>t. Nigger

>Jews of Any Forums feeds reddit boomers "redpills" full of femboy cum and drain cleaner
This literally is how this board always worked bro. Stay mad.

What the fuck is a Q

Chaim, this obsession of yours is embarrassing. Just suck off an American and get it out of your system

Christianity and it's derivatives (flat earth, evolution-denial) are poisons in the well.
They all tie in to this idea of false equality ("we're all children of God") and it's anti-science, even though science is the white man's greatest achievement.

Attached: 3751794.png (171x271, 37K)

>Flat earth is false
>Evolution is real
>Vaccines work
Fuck off kike

Projecting much?

Attached: 1658485636898.jpg (1100x619, 85.44K)

>evolution-denial are poisons in the well.

The notion that the diversity of life arose through random mutation and natural selection is neither an empirical fact nor a scientific theory, but rather a groundless conjecture based on weak, inferential methods of backward extrapolation through eons of unobserved time over unknown conditions.

According to Darwin's own criteria in Origin of Species, he himself would have rejected evolution based on today's knowledge of the fossil record. Even the most modern formulations of Darwinian evolution have been shown to be impossible, based on unchallenged statistical models of molecular genetics, as well as the irreducible biochemical complexity of all physiological processes.

All this does not prove that the Torah is true or that the Biblical story of creation is true. What it does show is that accepting Darwinian evolution requires a leap of faith that may be more radical and less substantiated than to believe that God created the world in six days and on the seventh day He rested.

Attached: -klwXvxnvqy0.jpg (1600x1067, 305.05K)

This. Q boomers are and always were a cancer.

As far as I'm aware, almost no one here took q seriously. It was just a fun larp. Facebook boomers gobbled that shit up though, without any irony or self awareness.

If you take things all the way to "You can only know yourself" then nothing can be proven.
But I still think the theory of evolution is highly viable since it follows a very basic principle: The organism best-equipped to live in its environment leaves on average the most offspring.
And you shouldn't underestimate the potential of random mutations under a huge time-frame and in massive numbers. Pic related, even something as complex as an eye can form bit by bit over the course of millennia.

Attached: eye.jpg (1403x699, 153.29K)

Q was obviously a false shepherd.

thats a cartoon not a meme.

wait so do leftists associate jews with right-wingers because right-wingers are supposed to hate jews, or do left-wingers associate jews with right-wingers because leftists hate both right-wingers and jews?

If you take your meds you aren't white

All you have to do is prove the conspiracy wrong. But it's much easier to call people shills (which most people seemingly don't know the meaning of), or a well poisoner.
Invariably these types of people don't know anything about the alleged conspiracy, so their opinion is meaningless.

Attached: jews_crash.jpg (750x865, 132.36K)

yes but since it started here, we're responsible and will take the blame
same for kekistani retards

I'll admit, it was fun in the very early goings.
Even plausible, a few of the angles (not everything).
Then when nothing panned out it was always "trust sessions" or "trust the plan" or some such shit; in "two weeks".
I don't know how the fuck people are getting "q" shit now.
I thought that thing went on break when biden was elected?