Redpill me on the events of the Port Arthur Massacre

This whole thing glows hard. I need some facts, lets discuss one of Australia's deadliest shootings.

Attached: pa.png (349x271, 235.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

netk.net.au/Tasmania/Noble1.pdf
thedarktruth.org/2016/03/09/port-arthur-massacre-mossad-operation/
files.catbox.moe/tsv4o4.pdf
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
tech-gate.org/usa/2021/05/24/martin-bryants-close-bond-with-wealthy-tattersalls-heiress-before-port-arthur/
portarthurinquiry.blogspot.com/?m=1
portarthurinquiry.blogspot.com/2018/12/truck.html?m=1
hypnagogia.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/project-monarch-mk-ultra-and-the-family-cult-in-australia/
amazon.com.au/2nd-Empty-Chair-Arthur-Paradox-ebook/dp/B07DWK5MGF
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1997/eirv24n21-19970516/eirv24n21-19970516_046-mass_murder_in_australia_tavisto.pdf
cupdf.com/document/joe-vialls-deadly-deception-at-port-arthur-scientific-evidence-questions-australias-port-arthur-massacre.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTQfI2dZjGBHblBRqWzvNjqCZNJaav6Sc
worldtruthvideos.website/watch/port-arthur-massacre-victoria-police-video-complete_KGAsOnwCgwfvlKD.html
news.com.au/national/crime/dim-fat-angry-mass-murderer-martin-bryant-25-years-after-port-arthur-massacre/news-story/afc305a349cec614291ff9fef6aebe87
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9608613/Mass-murderer-Martin-Bryant-allegedly-killed-father-friend-Port-Arthur-massacre.html
youtu.be/UdYxtultxZU
youtu.be/pJeQ3PgBe4U
web.archive.org/web/20190929090259/http://www.foaa.com.au/buy-back-statistics-and-australia-stock-of-firearms-compiled-in-1998/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Port Arthur reading list
netk.net.au/Tasmania/Noble1.pdf
thedarktruth.org/2016/03/09/port-arthur-massacre-mossad-operation/
files.catbox.moe/tsv4o4.pdf
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
tech-gate.org/usa/2021/05/24/martin-bryants-close-bond-with-wealthy-tattersalls-heiress-before-port-arthur/
portarthurinquiry.blogspot.com/?m=1
portarthurinquiry.blogspot.com/2018/12/truck.html?m=1
hypnagogia.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/project-monarch-mk-ultra-and-the-family-cult-in-australia/
amazon.com.au/2nd-Empty-Chair-Arthur-Paradox-ebook/dp/B07DWK5MGF
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1997/eirv24n21-19970516/eirv24n21-19970516_046-mass_murder_in_australia_tavisto.pdf
cupdf.com/document/joe-vialls-deadly-deception-at-port-arthur-scientific-evidence-questions-australias-port-arthur-massacre.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTQfI2dZjGBHblBRqWzvNjqCZNJaav6Sc
worldtruthvideos.website/watch/port-arthur-massacre-victoria-police-video-complete_KGAsOnwCgwfvlKD.html
news.com.au/national/crime/dim-fat-angry-mass-murderer-martin-bryant-25-years-after-port-arthur-massacre/news-story/afc305a349cec614291ff9fef6aebe87
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9608613/Mass-murderer-Martin-Bryant-allegedly-killed-father-friend-Port-Arthur-massacre.html
youtu.be/UdYxtultxZU
youtu.be/pJeQ3PgBe4U

Are you in DR22's telegram?
Because I'd never heard of this event before today, never once before.
Then I saw it in his telegram he mentioned it and now I see it here.
TF is up with this synchronicity.

morgue van proves it's bullshit
the people who witnessed think it's bullshit
only the kikes, the dumb sluts who can't pay attention in school, and the rebels (local mafia) support the mainstream narrative.

Attached: IMG_20220528_031740.jpg (480x651, 104.15K)

Attached: Port Arthur AR-15.jpg (720x1009, 134.73K)

Thanks, will look into this

Not in that group might look into it. This is the event which caused the Australian government to revoke all firearms.

web.archive.org/web/20190929090259/http://www.foaa.com.au/buy-back-statistics-and-australia-stock-of-firearms-compiled-in-1998/

Im really surprised a more contemporary event isn't the preferred honeypot. Must be looking for something specific.

The govt represents the people, if the dumbfuck mainlanders banned themselves from owning guns and kevlar that's on their ass. I'll still go to bruny island and shoot roo every winter and you can't stop me

Mossad move to disarm Australia

Basically there is a recorded telephone call from the police talking to Bryant
You can hear shots in call while he says he's making a sandwich
Also says get your guy

The two major red flags for me are one of the eyewitnesses who claim they knew him and said it wasn't him, and no physical evidence to link Martin Bryant to the Port Arthur Cafe.
There also should have been a coronial inquest.
If you dig deep there's so many things that all add up to a staged operation.

How can we find this?

The guy who ordered the custom morgue truck for the massacre was in the senate

Where do people in port arthur go shopping
>target

ahahahahahah fuckin aye, you win a purple chicken membership for that one. back in my day albinos would sell potatos on the side of the road in new norfolk and every single person driving past would yell "pink eyes for sale?"

ahhh good times

Weren't there eyewitnesses who put him 70km away at the time, one of whom was even a policeman?

I actually read about it yesterday. At first glance it doesn't seem like there's any foul play involved. The dude was just incredibly lucky with his shooting.
The guy was just 60IQ, but there are animals which are incredibly precise in their movements.

I've seen it mentioned yesterday in some Any Forums thread. Never heard of it either, but I've seen the dude's pics before

They virtually had no case against him, which is why a confession was critical.
Good thing for them he confessed after 6+ months of solitary confinement.
The media bleet that because he confessed that means he did it, completely ignoring that false confessions can be easily obtained just through police interrogation techniques, not to mention torture/intimidation/blackmail/bribery/ect.

I've only licked the surface of mainstream reports though

>They virtually had no case against him
That's what I understood. I'm sure I also read he was placed somewhere away from the scene at the time it was happening. I think he was in a café as I recall.