These disgusting obese whales block your path. They say "we're hungry". What's your next move?

These disgusting obese whales block your path. They say "we're hungry". What's your next move?

Attached: 458a78e4a8bc4c1873.jpg (766x803, 192.42K)

I've already uploaded 30 rounds at this point

Lie and tell them I have COVID and am not wearing a mask

Feed them.

With lead.

feed them my BWC, cant let these black queens go hungry, we gotta give reparations for slavery and giving black women our white cocks is the least we can do.

Attached: 17263463423.png (390x389, 181.27K)

Well no point eating me love I’m skinny af

Send them to this tribe

Attached: 5.jpg (590x455, 67.87K)

avoid getting caught in their orbit

Throw a candy bar on the floor, wait until they bend over and then lay pipe.

Right could be a model for Givenchy.

Oh HELL no, you aint eatin me! Not even one bite of the other white meat. You try to take one nibble and the only thing you'll be eatin is lead.

Free knuckle sammiches

throw a spare tendie in the opposite direction
you always have to have spare tendies

I offer them to eat my ass.

EQUINSU OCHA

That appears to be a structural hazard.

Attached: oof.jpg (634x481, 49.26K)

>What's your next move?
Well, I can actually run so....

Feed them bullets.
I fucking hate niggers and i hate fat fucks so its a double hatred for them from me.

Attached: 99BEA0F1-9154-47D1-ADC9-6B523E56D83E.jpg (900x349, 317.84K)

Using my pocket knife, I cut off the fingers of my left hand, using them as decoy chicken nuggets to divert their attention. On the way home, I stop by the local aquarium, get an octopus and I rub it over the left hand, the fusion of octopus genes into my bloodstream will cause me to grow new fingers. Your move, niggers.

user you can't waste BWC on these whales, give it to a QT pear-shaped niggersweetie instead

What caliber?

360 and walk away

i lunge and side kick the stomach. tilting back to be even with the leg increases power. proiper footing is wrong ts taught wrong to make it harder to apply more force. the foot on the ground should be toe facing head and heel facing leg kicking. you can use more force on a target that wont move like a tree and not fall over because you pushed off the tree with the kick

im not a expert just some one who knows a little and had plenty of sparring practice. got to try that in slow motion while some one else ran at me to push me over. he went over not me. its leverage and the kick is misleading. every one thinks its just mass and velocity. use my footing and you will be better off

the one i kick will go over folding at the waist and falling . kicking is a 2 part move most punches are 1. there is more reset time. if im lucky the second one is trying to grab the falling one

>blacks in blackface
who is jewing who here?

I vaguely remember some gun lovers had a discussion once how fat tissue can stop bullets.

These fat gorillas look like excellent test subjects.

Attached: 1565927801610.png (570x533, 17.05K)

outrun them

Whale spr.. I mean Bear Spray!