When are the Jews going to depopulate the earth? This is the only conspiracy I was looking forward to

When are the Jews going to depopulate the earth? This is the only conspiracy I was looking forward to

I unironically agree with them we need to kill 90% of the population starting with poor and stupid people

Attached: 389A350D-8024-4BDD-8DD5-2F81844DEBAA.jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

This. I dont get how you can be opposed to this

They're going to use you to do it user. Did you get your vaccine and boosters goy?

That’s taking far too long.

Watch Idiocracy. 1% must die, not otherwise. Humble people will make kids.

Never , stop projecting your derangement and evil in Jews

*on

The plan is in motion my friend, regardless of if you are for or against it. In the coming year things will get rough and many will die. Extreme economic difficulties driven by high asset prices and inflation. Unaffordable heating costs will kill many, and that's not even thinking of the food. "Complications" from the v@x will maim and kill more often.
They have been prepared for civil unrest for a long time, and most people aren't even aware of what they should be doing if they want things to work out better for humanity. Once civil unrest does begin, it will make the above problems so much worse.

I disagree. Let the 99% burn

We shall never stop, I agree

Attached: WgC8x44.gif (500x207, 492.21K)

2030 at the latest. Be patient.

They already are. Just look at all the faggotry they promote. Look at all the chemicals in our food. Look at the efforts to create shortages like in the Netherlands and how WEF wants to buy up the farms. Look how much farmland Bill Gates is buying. Food shortages are coming.

I don’t think it’ll come bro

they started with rich smart people while low iq ones in shit countries thrive

It will come, however by then you'd start envying the dead.

I'm fine with the 1% and the 98% going. Let's do a chaos gamble roll on an actual random 1%

If you agree with jews you lose.

They're already doing this for decades (and fail miserably each time)
WWI
WWII
Abortion
Decolonizaton to make African and Middle East countries go back to Stone Age

The ways they're doing it are numerous, but it fail each time, just like the Georgia Guidestones were a complete obliterated failure kek

>Rich Jew lover?

Crikey!

Checked and Odin digits

>When are the Jews going to depopulate the earth? This is the only conspiracy I was looking forward to
they aren't depopulating, they're just stealing