BRAVE , STUNNING AND

POWERFUL

Attached: 1658481340375.jpg (706x701, 138.18K)

When you get to the top of society as a woman and realize that you are the bestest second class citizen, you put on an awkward outfit, cut your hair, and... I still have issues understanding what the boob reduction actually reduced. Seems like the doctor just ripped her off.

Minecraft?

she will never be a man

She just wanted to be one of the boys

Attached: 4 Canadian dudes.jpg (618x412, 26.72K)

Attached: 4FD5BFAF00000578-6143737-image-m-30_1536344415232.jpg (634x439, 44.35K)

Who raped her lads? Randy Bobandy is the greasyest, but Julian would getvaway with it.

doesn't look very happy for finally getting "his" dream. Must have learned that being a white male in todays society sucks.

Anyone remember that woman who dressed up as a man and got super depressed at how cold and lonely the world was?

all anglos are secretly gay and cuckolds regardless where they are from

imagine being a 110 pound 5 foot something male lmao why did she go for it

Will there be a day when posting such tranny truths will be banned on Any Forums?

I have a confession, am new started on mar 2022 .
I found you guys too hardcore & violent for me before.

Not anymore, now I just think you guys are the last sane people(execption to every rule).

Its funny how life can change your perspective.

Attached: ellen page monkey paw.jpg (720x406, 30.37K)

What causes someone to do this lads? Memes aside, It's actually very depressing seeing this. Ngl that could be my trad waifu on god fr no cap

Take the pill.

Attached: IMG_20220627_022800.jpg (1431x1813, 558.86K)

Please tell me that pic on the right is photoshopped.

I know she got her tits hacked off and changed her name, but what the fuck is she thinking in that suit?

She looks like fuckin' Frankenstein!

Just realised my id is LAcY, one of my ex gfs name was Lacey. Maybe kek is giving me a wake-up call to contact her again hmmm

why is this man being spammed constantly on Any Forums?

Jews.
Her dream was to be a manlet fuckboy hypebeast

>Must have learned that being a white male in todays society sucks.
As soon as the initial buzz over her "transition" was over, so was her career.
How many directors are going to hire her for a nude scene? LoL.
Probably ironically foreshadowing here.

>imagine being a 110 pound 5 foot something male lmao
She's already compensating with the shoulder padded suit and the giant chunky-soled shoes.

It's pathetic.

Attached: 1658482393707.jpg (683x1024, 46.75K)

Bigot she will finally be a man when Ellon Musk Neurolinks™ us and she can upgrade to have the MindsEye™ autonomous expansion module surgically implanted for mental 3D-visualization. Then she will be indistinguishable from a man w/purchase of the NeuroLink™ Gold subscription service

Attached: 1657927149147.jpg (1024x576, 80.36K)

I am guessing Sir Alec Guinness and Lord Olivier

imagine wanting to contact your ex when she undoubtedly talked behind your back after the breakup
peak cuckoldry

kek

Well..
+ The manlet part failed cuz she still kinda looks like a chick.
+ a fuckboy? lol she's gay...wait...so I guess she's straight now??? Oh fuck me.
+ Idk about a hypebeast; not for long. Nobody's gonna give a shit about her in a year or two. Just a guess.

One of the best real men's conversation pieces of all time, and a giant fucking lolcow.

If that was your daughter, you would support him if you were a good dad. Leave Elliot alone!

Me, ten minutes ago:
>Please tell me that pic on the right is photoshopped.

Thank you for that user. LMAO

did she get fuckin an implants or something? Looks very unnatural, very toned core but arms are stick

Yes, implants

lel

No, I would not.
>Why?
Because she destroyed and desecrated the beautiful body that my genes gave her (hypothetically).

She was a solid 7 to me before "the transition".
Now she's hideous, and uberwoke to boot.

AND

MENTALLY

ILL

don't forget that part brit bong

Attached: nami.jpg (1000x6250, 914.92K)

Big guy

Attached: 1653030245398.jpg (451x676, 48.72K)

>did she get fuckin an implants or something?
picrel.
def not real muscles. She just appeared with them one day, just weeks after have a complete double mastectomy.

Attached: elliot-page-1629030783.jpg (640x827, 47.12K)

Look at the genius nigger here everyone.

Attached: IMG_20220515_041252.jpg (620x775, 152.82K)

>does mastectomy
>suddenly is a whore posting topless pictures all the time

>they told me I could be anything I wanted
>so I became a manlet

Holy fuck, you are retarded. Love (especially family love) isn't about looks you disgusting incestous rapist. This is why you will never have a GF, kids or find true love.

she had great ass tho and she fucked like a farm animal. muh cunny juice boyo

Those are definitely implants, but you can get shredded and have stick arms FYI.
You just need to eat at a calory deficit and only ever train abs.